IGNORED

Bailey Wright - let's hope he is not the new undroppable one

old_eastender

2 hours ago, JoeAman08 said:

My order as well. Don’t mind him in and around the squad but it bothers me our 4th choice CB is club captain. Honestly think it needs to be addressed. 

Is he still club captain?  Has anything been announced or is it a case of club captain until told otherwise?

10 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Is he still club captain?  Has anything been announced or is it a case of club captain until told otherwise?

I assume club captain until otherwise announced. 

I feel he probably is our strongest leader but think you need to balance it unless it is a club legend(or someone that has been around forever like Noble at West Ham). 

I think Kalas is probably the best candidate as Korey is injured and his future is not certain past this season either. Nagy has the look of someone who could take on the role in the future as well. Rowe I could see with the armband at times this year depending on starting XIs and subs. Outside of those I am not sure who could take the role on. 

2 hours ago, JoeAman08 said:

I assume club captain until otherwise announced. 

I feel he probably is our strongest leader but think you need to balance it unless it is a club legend(or someone that has been around forever like Noble at West Ham). 

I think Kalas is probably the best candidate as Korey is injured and his future is not certain past this season either. Nagy has the look of someone who could take on the role in the future as well. Rowe I could see with the armband at times this year depending on starting XIs and subs. Outside of those I am not sure who could take the role on. 

Agree with all names you pop in the frame.

Think the issue is that Wright was injured a fair amount last season after the virus(?) he picked up on international duty. Think he came baxk and almost immediately had 2 differing injuries, then the knock in pre season.

Think its more a case of a few still not being match fit. We didnt get many competitive minutes in during pre season in general. A game in Florida in 30 minute periods against a team formed in 2018 doesnt count. 

Archived