IGNORED

is anything ever checked before posting ???

WarksRed

In some respects you could be excused with confusing Tuesdays game and Saturdays as it's against the same team.

BUT

Whoever is editing the site, clearly has no idea about football. The only time a Carabao cup game will be played on a Saturday is the final.

That is the bigger problem - put a city fan in charge of the website content and it will improve overnight. 

54 minutes ago, WarksRed said:

image.png.4650021437848297a4f6db95bb4b7547.pngfrom the city website ....!!!!! who gets this so wrong ?????

So there is a replay and the penalty shootout was a mistake. 

1 hour ago, Taz said:

In some respects you could be excused with confusing Tuesdays game and Saturdays as it's against the same team.

BUT

Whoever is editing the site, clearly has no idea about football. The only time a Carabao cup game will be played on a Saturday is the final.

That is the bigger problem - put a city fan in charge of the website content and it will improve overnight. 

always thought the final was on a sunday………...

1 hour ago, ExiledAjax said:

As I said in the Afobe transfer thread our number one transfer priority is getting a proof reader. The constant errors devalue and undermine all the other good work the club does online.

Did your edit mean you didn’t proof read your own post? ???

1 hour ago, Taz said:

BUT

Agreed. It's probably all handled by the guy who does the social media ?‍♂️

11 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Did your edit mean you didn’t proof read your own post? ???

My jokey answer is yes, I spotted an error in my post after I posted it and corrected it immediately.

My serious answer is that I'm posting on behalf of myself, an idiot who spends too much time on the internet. I can make mistakes. The website is publishing articles on behalf of a "Premier League ready" football club/business. They should get stuff correct.

24 minutes ago, archie andrews said:

always thought the final was on a sunday………...

Correct you are. I was mixing the FA cup and Carabao up - knew one was definitely on a Saturday as it was our nephews birthday on the same day.

Of course, I won't be putting myself forward for the job. Even though I was still closer than whoever does the website :rolleyes::thumbsup::whistle2:

Archived