IGNORED

Vice-captain

Lympsham Red

Hi all,

I'm the researcher for Bristol City for Football Manager 2020 this year. I was wondering if any of you could help with who might be our vice-captain now Marlon Pack has left? Obviously in the previous two games Wright has started and so taken the armband, but if any of you could remember a situation where both Pack and Wright were not playing and someone else took the armband that'd be greatly appreciated. Of course, Smith has been known to act as VC before also, but given he is out until January I can't see him taking that role.

Cheers.

22 minutes ago, Lympsham Red said:

Hi all,

I'm the researcher for Bristol City for Football Manager 2020 this year. I was wondering if any of you could help with who might be our vice-captain now Marlon Pack has left? Obviously in the previous two games Wright has started and so taken the armband, but if any of you could remember a situation where both Pack and Wright were not playing and someone else took the armband that'd be greatly appreciated. Of course, Smith has been known to act as VC before also, but given he is out until January I can't see him taking that role.

Cheers.

I thought Korey was our VC.  Marlon stepped in while he and Wright were out of the team, didn't he?

6 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

In the event Kalas is not keen tomorrow then who? Brownhill? Nagy? Rowe? Perhaps we put it on Palmer and see if he can up his game even more? Kalas is the obvious choice and think most would agree just something to add to the discussion. 

Rowe would be the logical choice given he was captain at Doncaster, so has leadership qualities.

3 hours ago, hodge said:

In terms of football manager Korey would be listed as our VC and then you'd just select a third option in your list of captains for when captain and vice are unavailable 

the OP is trying to get the FM Data accurate (he's the data researcher) so that the game sets itself up correctly.

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

the OP is trying to get the FM Data accurate (he's the data researcher) so that the game sets itself up correctly.

That's the point though, OP said 'but given he is out until January I can't see him taking that role', Bailey has been club captain for a couple of years despite whenever he's out the team. Smith having been vice captain etc would still be vice captain despite his injury regardless of being fit to play.

5 hours ago, Lympsham Red said:

Hi all,

Cheers.

Do me a favour and make sure Eliasson can cross the ball and Semenyo can get better on this one... 

1 hour ago, J-mat said:

Do me a favour and make sure Eliasson can cross the ball and Semenyo can get better on this one... 

Tbf in updated squads after January window, Semenyo got a significant upgrade on potential on the mobile version. 

Eliasson can become quite good too but think it is his dribbling and passing that make more a jump than crossing. 

Jay Dasilva needs a look at though in his attributes at the start. 

Archived