IGNORED

Taylor Moore

Agard Days Night

3 hours ago, Port Red said:

Really pleased especially when you hear LJ's interview earlier where he states they gave him a pay cut 2 years ago and extended his contract.

Not many players these days would accept a 50% pay cut to stay at the club!

What interview was that?  Was that pre-match?

In which case, fair play TM.  That’s a guy who wants to succeed as a pro-footballer.  Gone up in my estimation. ??????

7 hours ago, Westcountry Robins said:

Really pleased for the lad and what a turnaround from almost leaving on a perm earlier this summer 

He was never leaving on a perm. We just have a poster who gets bored during the school holidays. For what it’s worth, @Agard Days Night‘s Dad is a spy and has a swimming pool that turns into a helicopter and he* definitely got to third base with your mate’s sister at that house party last year.

@Agard Days Night, not his Dad. That would be weird.

5 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

He was never leaving on a perm. We just have a poster who gets bored during the school holidays. For what it’s worth, @Agard Days Night‘s Dad is a spy and has a swimming pool that turns into a helicopter and he* definitely got to third base with your mate’s sister at that house party last year.

@Agard Days Night, not his Dad. That would be weird.

Sorry fella you’ve lost me.

Great win today. Up The Reds.

4 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

Short version is you are a bored schoolchild who makes stuff up to get attention. But you obviously know that already.

Certainly not a school boy mate and I shared what I knew to be true at the time - things change in football SHOCK. Why you’ve chosen to bring it up now on the back of a good home win is beyond me. 

I genuinely hope you enjoy the summer holidays and maybe get to a game this season. You’ll like what you see if you manage to get to Ashton Gate at some point.

COYR

2 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

Certainly not a school boy mate and I shared what I knew to be true at the time - things change in football SHOCK. Why you’ve chosen to bring it up now on the back of a good home win is beyond me. 

I genuinely hope you enjoy the summer holidays and maybe get to a game this season. You’ll like what you see if you manage to get to Ashton Gate at some point.

COYR

Way more embarrassing if you are not a school boy. Why admit you are an adult who makes things up to get attention on Internet forums?

You have no idea how often I get to Ashton Gate. I have no idea how often you do either. Perhaps you are lying about that too. I get to more away than home for sure but I get there often enough.

2 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

Exactly. No idea how old I am, now idea how valid the Taylor Moore transfer rumours were over the summer and no idea about today’s game which is why this is all you can comment on.

I’m off to think about the match I watched today. Enjoy your evening.

OTIB.

No, we have a pretty good idea on that one.

It was as real as the elephant I just saw getting a piggyback from a dog riding a unicycle down my road.

5 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

Exactly. No idea how old I am, now idea how valid the Taylor Moore transfer rumours were over the summer and no idea about today’s game which is why this is all you can comment on.

OTIB.

We do know how valid the Taylor Moore rumours were. What we do not know is why you lied about it. Which you did.  Find it a bit weird you are still denying it to be honest. You made it up. You know it, I know it and I suspect others on here know it’s too. So maybe just drop the bullshit and stop embarrassing yourself.

6 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

We do know how valid the Taylor Moore rumours were. What we do not know is why you lied about it. Which you did.  Find it a bit weird you are still denying it to be honest. You made it up. You know it, I know it and I suspect others on here know it’s too. So maybe just drop the bullshit and stop embarrassing yourself.

Not true though. You clearly were not aware of the potential transfer and are being (embarrassingly) aggressive because you need to make yourself feel big on a football fans forum. You are not vindicated purely because the transfer didn’t go through. As much as I am not in the wrong because it didn’t go through. 

Anyway, each to their own, I hope you have a lovely evening. I won’t hold a grudge against a fellow Red for their aggression. I look forward to reading your intellectual musings when you’ve been to see a game.

All the best.

10 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

Not true though. You clearly were not aware of the potential transfer and are being (embarrassingly) aggressive because you need to make yourself feel big on a football fans forum. You are not vindicated purely because the transfer didn’t go through. As much as I am not in the wrong because it didn’t go through. 

Anyway, each to their own, I hope you have a lovely evening. I won’t hold a grudge against a fellow Red for their aggression. I look forward to reading your intellectual musings when you’ve been to see a game.

All the best.

I apologise if I seem aggressive. I merely see you as a sad tragic comedy figure. If you want to keep lying about this then I guess it is your business. You know as well as I do that the potential transfer was a figment of your imagination. And Christ knows why you have now decided I don’t go to games. All it proves is you make things up. But we knew that already. The sad thing is how excited you have become now someone is giving you the attention that you crave. Make up what you want. I am not going to reply any further.

20 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

How dare you @Davefevs ??!!!

However, I noticed the absolute fraud known as @Agard Days Night actually had the temerity to ‘like’ your post - despite being the perpetrator who posts absolute ‘ITK’ - ‘From the horse’s mouth’ shite on here year after year .... it’s just not funny, after more of the same the absolute joker @Agard Days Night thinks it’s funny - wot a loser!  According to the loser, Moore was signing for Southend end May/start June and he ‘heard it from the horse’s mouth’ - laughable shite from the usual suspect ...

Actually upon reflection I feel I went a bit over the top with that rant last night (above) - just fed up with people posting shite on here whilst claiming to be ITK when they clearly aren’t and then ignoring any comment which questions their ‘announcements’ and their warped and weird obsession with craving attention on a public forum.

So, I do apologise if I went a bit manic last night @Agard Days Night - I shouldn’t have chucked those insults ... but please keep the made up ‘definite transfers’ to a minimum - cheers

33 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

OTIB.

Not really a rumour if you tell everybody that Taylor Moore told you himself that he was moving!!

out of interest did he tell you that he’d signed a new contract too?

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

What interview was that?  Was that pre-match?

In which case, fair play TM.  That’s a guy who wants to succeed as a pro-footballer.  Gone up in my estimation. ??????

Aww,with me thinking you had a handle on this great game of ours and all - you didn't feel that he wished,was trying to succeed?? - shows how wrong you can be...If your opinion of him was that low?? - the folly of the underhand compliment,,kinda hilarious!.. maybe you's should've watched him a few more times,,,..preferably with your eyes open.?..

I'd ditch the plan's to work on the motivational speaking platform if I were you.

31 minutes ago, Robert the bruce said:

Aww,with me thinking you had a handle on this great game of ours and all - you didn't feel that he wished,was trying to succeed?? - shows how wrong you can be...If your opinion of him was that low?? - the folly of the underhand compliment,,kinda hilarious!.. maybe you's should've watched him a few more times,,,..preferably with your eyes open.?..

I'd ditch the plan's to work on the motivational speaking platform if I were you.

Eh?

You know that’s not what I meant.

Have I upset you at some point?

43 minutes ago, Robert the bruce said:

Making the weirdest, most over-reacted post of a thread @Agard Days Night is posting on is a genuine achievement. I congratulate you.

27 minutes ago, Sir Geoff said:

I thought he had a more than decent game today, particularly in view of how poor Hunt was.

Hunt couldn’t trap a bag of cement first twenty, but to be frank we weren’t that great anywhere. Took half an hour to settle and the goal helped. After that we were ok. Nagy is class and so is the boy wonder. Throw Weimann kalas Afobe among a few others into that mix and we have a chance if we can stay fit. 

I thought he did okay. I can only remember him a hitting a diagonal ball out of play that was never on, but apart from that I thought he had a decent enough game.

Felt a little bit for Hunt though, he had a shocking first half hour.

Archived