IGNORED

Derby Away on the Red Button / any pubs showing it?

Lrrr

3 hours ago, Sniper said:

The EFL and SKY have scrapped the option to watch Red Button games in pubs and also via the NOW TV Pass.

There were too many complaints by Championship clubs that it was affecting attendances.

Does this include for pubs abroad, I watched a couple of games on red button in Spain last year which was great?

2 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

Does this include for pubs abroad, I watched a couple of games on red button in Spain last year which was great?

You cant legally get uk sky in spain. Sky wont allow non uk addresses for bills etc, so any pubs abroad that are showing sky have cards that are signed up to here in the uk, or probably using IPTV now.

If they were usign the red button, its as they are using household sky, not pub sky.

I imagine a bulk would have used card sharing but that has stopped now.

45 minutes ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

Is the game available via Virgin?

If you have Sky Sports as part of your deal then yes it is on Channel 513 (the football channel).  They are showing Hull and Blackburn as the main game, so just press the red button and negotiate your way to the game (think that all the other Championship games are being shown on red button as well).  One thing to be aware of is that you cannot get the game via the red button on "The Main Event" Channel (511), which is also showing the Hull game! Hope that helps.

2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I’ve gone for the Sky EFL gold package this season

All games available on red button and a supply of 46 flares to let off in your living room

Should have got the platinum package. They would have supplied a selection of venerable people for you to throw your flares at.

2 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Should have got the platinum package. They would have supplied a selection of venerable people for you to throw your flares at.

I did that for the Birmingham game 

81 yr old lady next door - when Rowe notched the equaliser - boom - straight through her open Louvre window 

Scenes !

I'm going for the full pyro tonight to add atmosphere to my living room - no smoke bombs so I'm arranging a pyramid of old Evening Posts and will set alight when we score - for the full effect the wife will don a high-viz jacket and Chuck me out into the garden!

Might have to sign a

6 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

I'm going for the full pyro tonight to add atmosphere to my living room - no smoke bombs so I'm arranging a pyramid of old Evening Posts and will set alight when we score - for the full effect the wife will don a high-viz jacket and Chuck me out into the garden!

Might have to sign a good behaviour contract with her or face a future ban.

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

Or the Diamond Package.

• Pre game beers in squashy plastic glasses at over average prices and a bit flat.

• 3 Guest’s to sit with you and keep shouting that everyone is crap and walk in front of you every 15 minutes for a piss.

Anyone got any suggestions for watching on laptop via official stream, but viewing on tv? I have tried using HDMI cable from laptop, but picture appears to distort when going to bigger screen. Any other ideas? I have a Chromecast, but can't work out how to use it! I'm not good with technology! 

3 minutes ago, chowie said:

Or the Diamond Package.

• Pre game beers in squashy plastic glasses at over average prices and a bit flat.

• 3 Guest’s to sit with you and keep shouting that everyone is crap and walk in front of you every 15 minutes for a piss.

Or one of the four naturally occurring fundamental state of matter packages... 'the gas package'.

With this exclusive Sky deal, you get to watch soft-smut channel Babestation in a one man tent, with the added bonus of being able to make your own red-button by pleasuring yourself until you are left with a bloody stump.

#Laboured.

2 hours ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

Is the game available via Virgin?

2 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Don’t think red button is available on Virgin SP , certainly wasn’t last year

Should be streams available though

I hope so, watched games last year I’m sure. Until we filled our allocation early due to all the moved games.

3 hours ago, Carey 6 said:

Just signed up to RobinsTV for tonights game, are you able to watch on a laptop or is it only tablets/mobile?

Silly that the SLO hasn't signed up to the forum yet. 

You have to use the Bristol City App on a tablet/mobile.

5 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

Yeah I read that earlier, wasn't too sure if that only applied to last season or not, hopefully that isn't still the case!

The FAQ's on the website says "Live video streams are only available via the website on desktops", but doesn't work with Internet Explorer so recommend using Chrome. Hopefully this means you can view via laptop.

Archived