IGNORED

Derby Away on the Red Button / any pubs showing it?

Lrrr

It's going to sound a simplistic idea perhaps, but loopholes?

Does it specify e.g. that "All pubs and venues cannot show red button as per EFL"- how about bars, bars that do food, takeaways, cafes or even say barber shops?

Because if there's no specific wording, loophole potential? "All pubs and venues" will cover pubs, probably bars and maybe bars that do food but beyond that a bit of a greyer area possibly...

Is there any line in the text, agreement etc specifically forbidding the showing of it in one such other venue for example, red button wise.

38 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

It's going to sound a simplistic idea perhaps, but loopholes?

Does it specify e.g. that "All pubs and venues cannot show red button as per EFL"- how about bars, bars that do food, takeaways, cafes or even say barber shops?

Because if there's no specific wording, loophole potential? "All pubs and venues" will cover pubs, probably bars and maybe bars that do food but beyond that a bit of a greyer area possibly...

Is there any line in the text, agreement etc specifically forbidding the showing of it in one such other venue for example, red button wise.

I suspect it's anyone with a commercial subscription.

2 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

The last game you could watch outside the UK or with a VPN for £5, but I notice this game you can watch in the UK for £10, so does the outside UK / VPN still cost a £5?

just found  the answer to my question

In partnership with Visit Bradenton, City’s 2019/20 official destination partner, the away game coverage will have full commentary, replays, graphics and in-game analysis.

Fans based inside the UK and Ireland can purchase an individual match pass HERE for £10, while annual international livestream passes are available at £5 per game or £110 for the whole season.*

3 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

just found  the answer to my question

In partnership with Visit Bradenton, City’s 2019/20 official destination partner, the away game coverage will have full commentary, replays, graphics and in-game analysis.

Fans based inside the UK and Ireland can purchase an individual match pass HERE for £10, while annual international livestream passes are available at £5 per game or £110 for the whole season.*

Just seen that so put vpn on and boom 5 pound saving = 4 more ciders

3 minutes ago, freezer said:

Paid for Robins tv. Not working though!

Aye, RobinsTV playing silly buggers - getting the repeated error message. "the license response was rejected by the CDM" and a load of other tech jargon. Sort it out!!!! :(

13 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

Doesn't reply to a lot on twitter either, the club could do so much better if they wanted to, but it's clear they don't. 

Do we have matchday ones?

I put on another thread but Derby appear to have 7 who are in and around the stadium on a matchday- maybe we have good provision in other areas, I dunno? :dunno:

A mate has asked the SLO on Twitter with they will be joining this site- let's see if there is a response...the club have no real desire to engage it'd appear though! Don't hold my breath on the prospect of a response to their enquiry, let alone a positive one!

Archived