IGNORED

Tammy

Redderland

4 hours ago, MarcusX said:

It was fake accounts from what I saw so likely not even Chelsea fans

Sorry but I think the other way around - racist, pussy Chelsea fans who hide behind a second account too thick to realise it can be traced anyway

edit - of course this presumes twitter would do what a decent business should do and support the police with information to catch the scum - which may not be the case much to my disgust

1 hour ago, Meh said:

Sorry but I think the other way around - racist, pussy Chelsea fans who hide behind a second account too thick to realise it can be traced anyway

edit - of course this presumes twitter would do what a decent business should do and support the police with information to catch the scum - which may not be the case much to my disgust

Absolutely, they were saying on 5Live last night that to open a twitter account you should have to provide credit card details, as proof of ID. 

People who post this shit should be done for prosecutes and the platform they post on also. We live in an environment where it’s too easy to type something with no come back. These brave people wouldn’t say it face to face.FFS the guy missed a penalty!

1 hour ago, daored said:

Absolutely, they were saying on 5Live last night that to open a twitter account you should have to provide credit card details, as proof of ID. 

People who post this shit should be done for prosecutes and the platform they post on also. We live in an environment where it’s too easy to type something with no come back. These brave people wouldn’t say it face to face.FFS the guy missed a penalty!

Couldn't disagree with this any more strongly. Online dictatorships more powerful than countries, with even fewer morals, scary.

5 hours ago, RedDave said:

Typical Chelsea.  Every team has racist fans but they have a lot more than most 

Do they?

What is this harmful conjecture based upon?

It's abhorrent, whoever did it. It has nothing to do with Chelsea imo, just ignorant individuals.

5 minutes ago, Coxy27 said:

Do they?

What is this harmful conjecture based upon?

It's abhorrent, whoever did it. It has nothing to do with Chelsea imo, just ignorant individuals.

It was Chelsea fans so how is that nothing to do with chelsea?

Or is Lampard lying and blaming his own fans wrongly? Would be a strange move

5 minutes ago, RedDave said:

It was Chelsea fans so how is that nothing to do with chelsea?

Or is Lampard lying and blaming his own fans wrongly? Would be a strange move

Dodging the main part of my post then.

To quote you, this incident was 'typical Chelsea'. Would you care to explain that? You think a typical trait of someone associated with Chelsea football club is racism?

You also claim they have a lot more racist fans than other clubs? Can I see the statistics on that one?

Football clubs can do things to prevent such incidents, and I'm sure Chelsea do, but they can't always be held accountable for a very small minority who are intent on causing problems.

7 minutes ago, Coxy27 said:

To quote you, this incident was 'typical Chelsea'. Would you care to explain that? You think a typical trait of someone associated with Chelsea football club is racism?

You also claim they have a lot more racist fans than other clubs? Can I see the statistics on that one?

Football clubs can do things to prevent such incidents, and I'm sure Chelsea do, but they can't always be held accountable for a very small minority who are intent on causing problems.

Well I meant ‘typical Chelsea fans’

Quite a few racist incidents from their fans in recent years. 

45 minutes ago, Coxy27 said:

Not defending the comment and absolutely the majority of Chelsea fans aren't racist, however I do believe the Chelsea 'headhunters' have a history of support to the national front don't they? A club that does have more of a reputation for racial prejudice than other teams?

11 hours ago, Coxy27 said:

Ever heard of Paul Cannoville?

https://www.joe.ie/sport/video-chelsea-fans-in-racism-scandal-after-preventing-black-man-boarding-metro-train-in-paris-485318

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/07/30/football/chelsea-issue-bans-fans-racist-abuse-raheem-sterling-spt-intl/index.html

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47821258

First page of Google there for you.

Chelsea are a vile club.

Archived