IGNORED

Bristol City v Queens Park Rangers Match Day 3

Septic Peg

1 minute ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Probably 99.9% of the time the scores shown on SSN are correct I’d say

Which is the absolute bare minimum it should be.

But when it comes to actual reporting they are heldin far higher esteem that what their output deserves.

Several times a season they will show the wrong crests for a club or wrong fixtures. Their reporting on lower sides is poor at best- Palmer on loan an easy example when literally everywhere else was saying it wasn't.

Think the first third of the season is going to be real tough for us, so a really important win. Defeat today and the pressure would really have been on.

Nagy and Afobe score, clean sheet. Not great, but good enough on the day. Really hope Nagy is ok.

1 minute ago, joe jordans teeth said:

3 points and a clean sheet,we were  not good but let’s enjoy our first win of the season coyr 

Some folks can only enjoy a match if they have something to moan about.

We will have many ups and downs before the players become a team. 

Well done to the lads . 

Three points and a clean sheet . 

A good day.

It will take a while before we are up to speed performance wise. We’ve just gotta keep scrapping for points in the meantime. Nagy different gravy hope the substitution was precautionary. Massengo has got a lot about him, makes great late runs into the box and should have scored. Lots to improve but take it and move on!!

In a nutshell.

Delighted to get our first win and to keep a clean sheet. Certainly there is lots that can be improved upon....we never looked in control of the game, too often we missed out midfield with long balls.

Thankfully a defensive error allowed us to double the lead, otherwise it would have been a very uncomfortable second half. Nagy looked class, hopefully his injury is nothing too serious. Pleased to see Josh given the captain’s armband. 

In a word we were disjointed, which is to be expected given the circumstances. 

Given time we should look more of a team, hopefully with a style of football that is more controlled and commanding than we saw today.

Three points and a clean sheet against a decent looking QPR side is to be celebrated.

2 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

In a nutshell.

Delighted to get our first win and to keep a clean sheet. Certainly there is lots that can be improved upon....we never looked in control of the game, too often we missed out midfield with long balls.

Thankfully a defensive error allowed us to double the lead, otherwise it would have been a very uncomfortable second half. Nagy looked class, hopefully his injury is nothing too serious. Pleased to see Josh given the captain’s armband. 

In a word we were disjointed, which is to be expected given the circumstances. 

Given time we should look more of a team, hopefully with a style of football that is more controlled and commanding than we saw today.

Three points and a clean sheet against a decent looking QPR side is to be celebrated.

Good summary and exactly how I saw it. Not a classic but plenty of positives to take away from that.

Nagy looks a find and great to see Afobe off the mark. 

Phew! I feared the worst. Having been out, I came in and put the telly on to see on the rolling scores; Brechin City 0 Queens Park 3, then I found my glasses.

Well done City and pleasing to see two new guys scoring. Keep it up and COYR!

Archived