IGNORED

Flares

bristolcitysweden

15 minutes ago, Ashtonboy said:

What brainless **** decides to throw a flair in front of the only section that cannot escape the smoke.i saw at least one elderly chap in a wheelchair distressed, holding a cloth in front of his face being wheeled out. Disgraceful.

3 separate disabled fans had to leave, one of whom was Oskar. 

1 minute ago, winsaw said:

Don't understand why the OP slats the who of section 82 over 1 fools actions, it should not have happened but just how can section 82 be responsible 

Probably because the flare came from the part of the stadium where people have championed standing and the atmosphere, under a collective banner of S82.

2 hours ago, Ashtonboy said:

What brainless **** decides to throw a flair in front of the only section that cannot escape the smoke.i saw at least one elderly chap in a wheelchair distressed, holding a cloth in front of his face being wheeled out. Disgraceful.

Spot on, that chap in the wheelchair also had oxygen as well so was clearly effected by it. Brainless tits. I dont have an opinion either way on flairs to be honest but for some tit to throw it in front of that section is just ******* stupid. Hope they catch them and punish them.

Archived