IGNORED

Flares

bristolcitysweden

What a mis leading thread title.

You can’t insinuate complicity like that.

Happy to discuss and condone the actions of the individual involved, but don’t know what it’s got to do with people who raise money for flags.

35 minutes ago, South Somerset Red said:

Why don't people get hurt at music concerts then? What i want to know is what is the actual law in pyro because on the streets the police do bugger all, at music concerts its the same but as soon as you enter a stadium where the footballs on the world ends.

The world does not end on bringing one into stadiums, it then becomes an arrestable offence at a football match as numerous times I have explained.

people do get hurt/ suffer from smoke at pop concerts but it is not an offence to be in possession of one at a pop concert I am aware off persons having been prosecuted for criminal damage where clothing  has been damaged 

people do get hurt from them outside of football stadiums but the only specific offence to be in possession of them is at a regulated football match. 

The law is very clear, whatever your views are ; do not take them into a regulated match 

2 minutes ago, JulieH said:

The world does not end on bringing one into stadiums, it then becomes an arrestable offence at a football match as numerous times I have explained.

people do get hurt/ suffer from smoke at pop concerts but it is not an offence to be in possession of one at a pop concert I am aware off persons having been prosecuted for criminal damage where clothing  has been damaged 

people do get hurt from them outside of football stadiums but the only specific offence to be in possession of them is at a regulated football match. 

The law is very clear, whatever your views are ; do not take them into a regulated match 

Not hard is it? Grow up

2 hours ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Whatever we think of flares at football it's illegal and the punishments are well known.

With CCTV it's almost certain the fan will be caught.

I find it amazing there are still individuals willing to take a criminal record and a minimum 3 year ban (that means missing at least the next 69 City home games) for a moment of bravado.

When you put it like that it almost seems worth it

2 minutes ago, JulieH said:

People get hurt from living near main  roads, under power cables and going out for a drink on a Saturday night. Get it in prospective. I watch football in Poland a lot, there lots of pyro and atmospheres that put English grounds to shame with a fraction of the crowds. My in-laws laugh st English football because of threads like this. 

Just now, PolskRed said:

People get hurt from living near main  roads, under power cables and going out for a drink on a Saturday night. Get it in prospective. I watch football in Poland a lot, there lots of pyro and atmospheres that put English grounds to shame with a fraction of the crowds. My in-laws laugh at English football because of threads like this. 

7 minutes ago, JulieH said:

It's not difficult,is it?

Unless like a few on here, you're brain dead.

4 minutes ago, PolskRed said:

People get hurt from living near main  roads, under power cables and going out for a drink on a Saturday night. Get it in prospective. I watch football in Poland a lot, there lots of pyro and atmospheres that put English grounds to shame with a fraction of the crowds. My in-laws laugh st English football because of threads like this. 

Keep it in Poland, thats fine.

No problem :)

(we laugh at Polish football as its shite)

3 minutes ago, PolskRed said:

That may well be the case, let’s hope they never have breathing issues when a smoke grenade lands approx 5ft away .

surely your argrument on living  on main roads, under power lines and going out for a drink is not relevant in this case? The persons who  suffered with smoke inhalation today  didn’t choose for that to happen, they chose to watch their favourite team play football in a safe friendly manner. Someone else chose to ruin that . 

1 minute ago, JulieH said:

That may well be the case, let’s hope they never have breathing issues when a smoke grenade lands approx 5ft away .

surely your argrument on living  on main roads, under power lines and going out for a drink is not relevant in this case? The persons who  suffered with smoke inhalation today  didn’t choose for that to happen, they chose to watch their favourite team play football in a safe friendly manner. Someone else chose to ruin that . 

That someone being a moron of the highest order.

9 minutes ago, JulieH said:

Yeah cool argument eh. I had a lot of time for you but I guess you are making a living out of modern football so you carry on. Still not hearing any reason as to why fans in Serbia, Coatia, Bosnia, Hungry, Romania, Austria, Germany and on and on survive but we can’t... 

Seems the obvious place to post this

This below is another example of why the vast majority in the Standing / Singing Section are a big positive for the Club

Why one plank thinks it’s ok to endanger the existence of this section )let alone the effect it had on some in the disabled area and all the other reasons highlighted on this thread) is beyond me

1 minute ago, Redbo said:

I think he’s trying to insinuate that if you haven’t watched any Polish football you can’t comment on its quality.  

I see.

Well, I can comment on whatever I like as its a forum.

If he (or anyone) wants to post their own shite, I reserve the right to respond in kind :)

4 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

This below is another example of why the vast majority in the Standing / Singing Section are a big positive for the Club

Why one plank thinks it’s ok to endanger the existence of this section )let alone the effect it had on some in the disabled area and all the other reasons highlighted on this thread) is beyond me

Absolutely my thoughts as well.

5 minutes ago, PolskRed said:

Yeah cool argument eh. I had a lot of time for you but I guess you are making a living out of modern football so you carry on. Still not hearing any reason as to why fans in Serbia, Coatia, Bosnia, Hungry, Romania, Austria, Germany and on and on survive but we can’t... 

Pretty sure that Julie works to uphold UK law, if she was a Serbian copper, I would guess that her job would be to up hold their laws.

If you don't like the rules, become a champion of change and lobby against it. But until then, they are the rules.

3 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Pretty sure that Julie works to uphold UK law, if she was a Serbian copper, I would guess that her job would be to up hold their laws.

If you don't like the rules, become a champion of change and lobby against it. But until then, they are the rules.

Agreed. There are lots of pathetic and pointless laws.

If you don’t like them, lobby to change them.

4 hours ago, Posset red said:

Your an angry person hate to see you after a city loss 

I have. He isn’t.

But you and your ilk carry on.

The sense of pathetic entitlement that assholes demonstrate these days never ceases to amaze me.

We weren’t there today but to throw a flare in the first place is beyond me. To throw it over an area where those who will struggle to avoid the repercussions of it is twice as ******* stupid.

But hey. This is the modern world. We do what we want, when we want.

14 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Don’t worry, Bob I’ll just stand and sing somewhere else ?

1 minute ago, Bristol Rob said:

Wasn’t questioning UK law and I have no interest in “becoming a champion of any laws” Just questioning why people on the continent can Survive pyro but we can’t ?  Not disliking any laws, just asking questions that don’t seem to be getting answers???? 

17 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

We all know blocks A and B of the Dolman just need a little more of a push ??

Archived