IGNORED

Flares

bristolcitysweden

27 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Interesting to note- again Not City Related.

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/fa-investigating-derby-countys-decision-3319482

Could it lead to stricter searching, not just of clubs with reps for it but fans in general? More like airport style- stricter searching of course takes quite a bit longer.

Flares, pyros, smoke bombs, smoke devices- whatever you want to call them, whatever category they fall under.

17 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Happily be up for stricter searches, but I like 99% of us have nothing to hide.

11 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Yep, would be highly unfair on the rest of us.

Dunno what the answer is overall really.

I remember back in the day having to walk through an airport style metal detector at Upton Park. I know that wouldn`t work with flares/fireworks as I doubt there`s any metal in them but with the technology around nowadays there must be some sort of chemical signature detector available.

21 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I remember back in the day having to walk through an airport style metal detector at Upton Park. I know that wouldn`t work with flares/fireworks as I doubt there`s any metal in them but with the technology around nowadays there must be some sort of chemical signature detector available.

They had Pyro Sniffer Dogs at Fulham's turnstiles and yet flares still went off inside the stadium.

10 hours ago, BCFC Grim said:

Hardly the main talking point is it? Nothing like blowing it out of proportion. That said it was bloody loud. Can imagine a few people jumped a mile.

I wasn’t there either but it’s gone now surely more important things to move on with or are we all going to patrol streets prior to nov 5 looking for young idiots letting fireworks off near pets / youngsters or elderly, I think the main bulk of support apologies on behalf of all at Bcfc 

6 minutes ago, AshtonPark said:

Quite simple really, put it down your boxer shorts near your cock. They obviously arnt going to search anywhere near there, plus the flashbangs can be tiny in size.

Would they be small enough to fit in someones shoe too? Tiny in size makes me think yes.

Either way, fairly sure they are quite compact.

Anyone seen the video on twitter of the bloke who injured (to put it extremely lightly) his hand as a result of holding a fire cracker when it went off.  Not sure how similar the device was to the one at Stoke but it’s scary stuff

I won’t put it on here as it’s not the best viewing but I’d certainly never hold one of them things when it goes off. 

54 minutes ago, 54-46 said:

Anyone seen the video on twitter of the bloke who injured (to put it extremely lightly) his hand as a result of holding a fire cracker when it went off.  Not sure how similar the device was to the one at Stoke but it’s scary stuff

I won’t put it on here as it’s not the best viewing but I’d certainly never hold one of them things when it goes off. 

I assume he can no longer play the piano?

2 hours ago, 54-46 said:

Go on, put it on here, it's an armless video.

4 hours ago, 54-46 said:

He got caught, bang to rights...

1 hour ago, Coombsy said:

Hi Julie 

many new on the stoke fan who threw a dolls leg with a screw in it 

that hit a lady on her back and it bounced off her into a guys head 

he had a cut to his head ?

I understand we did get the details of the injured Male, stoke were reviewing their cctv this week for that incident and the flash bang so will chase them next week to see if anything was captured 

2 hours ago, JulieH said:

I understand we did get the details of the injured Male, stoke were reviewing their cctv this week for that incident and the flash bang so will chase them next week to see if anything was captured 

Thanks for quick reply 

see you at the gate tomorrow 

Archived