IGNORED

QPR No.20

MelksRed

2 minutes ago, MelksRed said:

What a cheating, diving individual.....

Cost Hunt a yellow for nothing.....when will the officials get a grip of this?

Shame really as he looked quite competent on the ball when he had it going forward......deserved the booing he got in my opinion! 

I didnt see the punch but people Round me said he should have been sent off first half....also looked like a blatant dive when already on a yellow....

44 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Decent player but he’ll of a cheat. 

Shame that he won’t get a retrospective ban for his kick on Rowes midriff in the first half, as blatant a red I’ve seen in a while

Exactly what I said. Rowe and this chap were in a bit of a grapple off the ball. Suddenly it escalated and this bloke kicked Rowe in the nuts. 

The ref was 10 yards away. If he saw that, it’s a red card. So I don’t know why he gave a yellow? He either saw it = Red. Or he didn’t see it = Nothing. 

I can’t quite fathom how he produced a yellow. 

18 minutes ago, Harry said:

Exactly what I said. Rowe and this chap were in a bit of a grapple off the ball. Suddenly it escalated and this bloke kicked Rowe in the nuts. 

The ref was 10 yards away. If he saw that, it’s a red card. So I don’t know why he gave a yellow? He either saw it = Red. Or he didn’t see it = Nothing. 

I don't think he did see it tbh. Other than that though, I thought he was a decent ref. Very calm, didn't go overboard about anything and kept the lid on a feisty game at times. He was good, i thought

4 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

I don't think he did see it tbh. Other than that though, I thought he was a decent ref. Very calm, didn't go overboard about anything and kept the lid on a feisty game at times. He was good, i thought

Ref was generally decent enough, I agree. Couple of times he could’ve let play go on and he whistled too quickly, but they all do that! 

I just can’t see what his decision for a yellow was based on. Either he saw Rowe get kicked in the sacks or he didn’t. 

Just now, Harry said:

Ref was generally decent enough, I agree. Couple of times he could’ve let play go on and he whistled too quickly, but they all do that! 

I just can’t see what his decision for a yellow was based on. Either he saw Rowe get kicked in the sacks or he didn’t. 

I think he guessed. Probably should have lectured the pair and carried on (if he didn't see)

Thought he was a pretty good though, and I've seen him on TV games and thought the same. Could go on to be a top ref as he's still young.

1 hour ago, 54-46 said:

Wouldn’t normally wish injury on a player but I hope he stands on a plug later

1 hour ago, Med/MadHatter said:

Then onto some lego with the trailing foot

And to complete, gets cramp in his chin.

If you’ve never had cramp in your chin, it ‘urts!

1 hour ago, Harry said:

Had the exact same conversation with my son. 

2 hours ago, AppyDAZE said:

In my honest opinion i thought he was a total cxnt.

Archived