IGNORED

Manor Farm vs. City Legends

DavidNoble

I went to this, LJ played 90 minutes, doesn't quite fit the shirt these days but still looked a tidy player!

There was a raffle to raise money for charity, in which I won this season's shirt signed by the current squad (even got the likes of Massengo on there). However, I don't think it's really something I would have on my wall or wear, so if anyone is interested in it feel free to PM me.

18 minutes ago, Coxy27 said:

I went to this, LJ played 90 minutes, doesn't quite fit the shirt these days but still looked a tidy player!

There was a raffle to raise money for charity, in which I won this season's shirt signed by the current squad (even got the likes of Massengo on there). However, I don't think it's really something I would have on my wall or wear, so if anyone is interested in it feel free to PM me.

Always donate to @CHSW or auction yourself and give proceeds to CHSW.

I’ll DM you.

2 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

The goalkeeper looks a bit young to be a legend? :) 

Is that Steve Brooker on Macca's left? 

The keeper was Macca's son I believe, he went up front after 10 minutes as LJ went in goal!

Steve Brooker wasn't on the team sheet I don't think, but Cisse was and he obviously wasn't there so who knows!

1 minute ago, JBFC II said:

The keeper was Macca's son I believe, he went up front after 10 minutes as LJ went in goal!

Steve Brooker wasn't on the team sheet I don't think, but Cisse was and he obviously wasn't there so who knows!

ummm, don't think I would get those two mixed up :). I know what you are saying though.

Archived