IGNORED

Defenders out of contract

kiwicolin

If he can remove the demons and going across to Turkey may help that with alcohol and betting not being so mainstream (apart from the tourist areas). I would hope the guy could get his life back on track. That being the case the natural ability will always be there.

I would hope for his sake he keeps as far away as he can from temptation while trying to rebuild his career.  And I think returning to UK with the UK mentality towards betting and drinking probably isn't in his best interests until he is able to handle his addictions.

Either way hope he can get his career and life back on track as he was potentially the best centre back I have seen considering his age and the team and league he was playing in when with us

52 minutes ago, TRL said:

If he can remove the demons and going across to Turkey may help that with alcohol and betting not being so mainstream (apart from the tourist areas). I would hope the guy could get his life back on track. That being the case the natural ability will always be there.

I would hope for his sake he keeps as far away as he can from temptation while trying to rebuild his career.  And I think returning to UK with the UK mentality towards betting and drinking probably isn't in his best interests until he is able to handle his addictions.

Either way hope he can get his career and life back on track as he was potentially the best centre back I have seen considering his age and the team and league he was playing in when with us

Exactly my thoughts... well put.

Archived