IGNORED

SIGNED: Ashley Williams - Short Term Contract (Mid Jan)

Dolman Block B

31 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

If he signs, is that Taylor Moore immediately dropped?

I really hope not.

He's been waiting for his chance for years and has now grabbed it and choking the life out of it.

Dropping him now would be a kick in the balls, more to the point - he's earned his place and is doing fine.

1 hour ago, Major Isewater said:

I doubt it very much , AW is going to be nowhere near match fit and TM has done himself no harm at all with his performances. 

Most likely that at some stage he will get a rest as the matches come thick and fast in our Division then AW will step in .

Not one Centre back deserves to be dropped they have been fantastic since Leeds.

( Just noticed that Webster and Williams have the same initials - ‘ it’s a sign ‘ )

Baker has found his mojo again and is for me a big bonus from this start to the season.

I am a AW as well

We are a very special breed

6 hours ago, BCFCGav said:

It's done. I'm very very excited to be itk for the first time in my life, but I have very good reason to believe it's over the line. I know that's hardly groundbreaking news but as I say, I'm just excited to be ahead of the news for once ?

I’m gunna take a guess your source works at Bristol airport and saw him getting on the plane to Hull? Assume he wouldn’t travel if he hasn’t signed?....

38 minutes ago, FrozenRobin said:

I know I'm basically advertising but my mate helped me find out a bit more than was out there so might be a helpful insight and update to the situation.

We already knew this.  Are you friendly with Gregor or Other BP journo...I’ve noticed some of your stuff has a link back to stuff I see from them?

As for Williams, a few of us thought a 6 month deal plus an option would be good for us, but likely that Williams would want longer.  Looks like we got it!

5 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

( Just noticed that Webster and Williams have the same initials - ‘ it’s a sign ‘ )

... also Andi Weimann - and don’t forget Josh Brownhill and Joe Bryan - was grateful when Joe left so those who persisted in putting JB on here finally made sense!!!! 

And don’t get me started on John Pemberton and Jamie Paterson ... or Taylor Moore and Taylor Matty ... ??

5 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

... also Andi Weimann - and don’t forget Josh Brownhill and Joe Bryan - was grateful when Joe left so those who persisted in putting JB on here finally made sense!!!! 

And don’t get me started on John Pemberton and Jamie Paterson ... ??

Aaron Wilbraham too..

7 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

....happy to be here...and not Stoke.

You do begin to wonder if there's something seriously wrong at Stoke (more than has been made public).

If Williams performs as well as Afobe then this is another excellent signing. Experience without 3 or 4 year expensive commitment.

Archived