IGNORED

Unbelievably tight jeans

The dastardly red

6 minutes ago, The dastardly red said:

I've noticed that men wearing very very tight jeans, almost like ladies leggings, has become quite a popular trend. 

I don't have a particular opinion on it but thought I should mention it. One thing I'm sure about is that we should at least have a conversation about these trousers. 

It's all skinny, extra skinny and slim jeans nowadays. I have to go Levi's and buy their Athlete's range, which is not cheap.

Sums up how men today are becoming much more "feminine" shall we say.

17 minutes ago, Redpool said:

It's all skinny, extra skinny and slim jeans nowadays. I have to go Levi's and buy their Athlete's range, which is not cheap.

In the same way that medieval noblemen wore tights?

It's just fashion, its ever shifting.

Will we look back on these jeans in the same way we look back on shell suits and perms? 

I think that mens jeans have got as tight as is possible so there will be a very extreme response.Jeans will get massive and baggy. 

Beards and tattoos were cool about 10 years ago then everyone started getting them and now they're bog standard boring. You know when a cool look has lost its edge when you see it in Primark and H&M. 

I used to envy men for not having to worry about what they wear but I actually think they've got a harder time of it these days! 

5 hours ago, The dastardly red said:

Will we look back on these jeans in the same way we look back on shell suits and perms? 

I think that mens jeans have got as tight as is possible so there will be a very extreme response.Jeans will get massive and baggy. 

Beards and tattoos were cool about 10 years ago then everyone started getting them and now they're bog standard boring. You know when a cool look has lost its edge when you see it in Primark and H&M. 

I used to envy men for not having to worry about what they wear but I actually think they've got a harder time of it these days! 

I’d say that’s a very valid point.

Men now seem to have a lot more pressure to be prim and proper these days, at least in line with fashionable approach.

15 hours ago, Redpool said:

Feminine :laugh:.

Or maybe slimmer jeans just look and show off a body better? Women are just the same as men in that regard! I wouldn't ever go for 'spray on' jeans, I can only imagine how uncomfortable they are, but slim looks far better than baggy in my opinion.

11 minutes ago, nebristolred said:

Or maybe slimmer jeans just look and show off a body better? Women are just the same as men in that regard! I wouldn't ever go for 'spray on' jeans, I can only imagine how uncomfortable they are, but slim looks far better than baggy in my opinion.

Just like the women I see in town there’s a lot of men that just shouldn’t, don’t these people have any shame?

3 hours ago, nebristolred said:

Bloody ell are spray on jeans?!!

I’m sure this has gone full circle, like most fashions if you wait long enough, as years ago there were reports about men having difficulty becoming fathers due to their pants and trousers being too tight! Maybe it’s just the Fashon God’s way of keeping the population down!

5 hours ago, nebristolred said:

So tight that it would make you wince.

Again before my time, but wasn't there a thing where you purchased a pair of jeans then wore them in a bath as hot as you could stand to shrink them to fit perfectly tight?

Barber shops where they serve a beer to the clients. And they call other people "dude" they also sell hair wax to the dudes for £15 because it's got a name like "old man Ben's miraculous sculpting mould" 

In those barber shops men discuss how they saw some great tight jeans in the shops the other day but didn't have time to buy them because they had to get to the post office before it closed because they were getting some face cream delivered and they wanted to make sure their skin looked its best because they were going on a date that night. Luckily though they borrowed some extra tight jeans from the barber and when they tried them on they  both said "living the dream" and "smashing it" together. 

The barber raised his hand for a high five but the client was looking at his immaculate new hair cut in the mirror so didn't see.

"don't leave a brother hanging" said the barber. 

"I got you bro" said the client. They did a huge high five that echoed around the barber shop. 

A brand new customer entered. 

"so... " he said

"I was passing by and started checking out some of the hair tonics on display in your window. I then checked out you two high fiving like a mother funker. So I came in here to check out what vibe you've got going on. I've already had two haircuts this week but thought I might check out a new style. Actually there's a new barbers down the street. I might go and check that out. Yeah I'm going to check it out, but I might come back and check you guys out next week"

The barber shrugged and said "why don't we all check out the new barber?" 

He took 250 pounds cash from the till 

"dudes, these cuts are on me" he announced and the three of them headed down to the latest barbers on the High Street. 

Archived