Jump to content

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

finbarr_in_z

Derby away :UPDATE : NOW CONFIRMED POTD

Recommended Posts

I hope this is Pay on the Day. 

Working in the West Midlands tomorrow so now I know I can make it. 

Too late to get a ticket delivered and I don’t live in Bristol so can’t go to the ground to collect. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Harry said:

I hope this is Pay on the Day. 

Working in the West Midlands tomorrow so now I know I can make it. 

Too late to get a ticket delivered and I don’t live in Bristol so can’t go to the ground to collect. 

 

I’m sure it will be 👍🤞

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Harry said:

I hope this is Pay on the Day. 

Working in the West Midlands tomorrow so now I know I can make it. 

Too late to get a ticket delivered and I don’t live in Bristol so can’t go to the ground to collect. 

 

Just ordered my ticket and assumed I'll pick it up at the ground?

Derby ground that is

Edited by iamalagerdrinker
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, iamalagerdrinker said:

Just ordered my ticket and assumed I'll pick it up at the ground?

Derby ground that is

I spoke to the ticket office earlier (after buying my ticket online) and they said any tickets bought less than 48 hours before kick off will be available for collection at Derby.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Is the red button a thing on Sky this season?

Yeah and this game will be on it as will all Championship midweek games. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, CityLew said:

Yeah and this game will be on it as will all Championship midweek games. 

Another question for you - any idea if they're having more than one camera at the game similar to iFollow/RobinsTV? I hope so as the viewing experience has increased significantly on the streams as a result of this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, KingLear said:

I spoke to the ticket office earlier (after buying my ticket online) and they said any tickets bought less than 48 hours before kick off will be available for collection at Derby.

Standard for away games - they generally go "off" sale at AG a bit someone (media? CATS?) leave for Derby as they take up all the enveloped tickets etc. Derby tickets pre 1200 tomorrow will be applicable to this, else it's buy at the time.

Just pick them up at the ground. It's helpful to buy and assign owner online if you want a buying history of away games etc...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, KingLear said:

I spoke to the ticket office earlier (after buying my ticket online) and they said any tickets bought less than 48 hours before kick off will be available for collection at Derby.

Done just that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

Decided to go...just up the road.

Just a little further for me, but actually my first sight of the boys live this evening. Expecting it to be very tough, but really looking forward to seeing our bright new shiny signings live, whatever the score.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Coppello said:

Another question for you - any idea if they're having more than one camera at the game similar to iFollow/RobinsTV? I hope so as the viewing experience has increased significantly on the streams as a result of this. 

Sorry, I don't know but I guess we'll find out tonight. COYR!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...