IGNORED

Derby away :UPDATE : NOW CONFIRMED POTD

finbarr_in_z

I hope this is Pay on the Day. 

Working in the West Midlands tomorrow so now I know I can make it. 

Too late to get a ticket delivered and I don’t live in Bristol so can’t go to the ground to collect. 

1 hour ago, Harry said:

I hope this is Pay on the Day. 

Working in the West Midlands tomorrow so now I know I can make it. 

Too late to get a ticket delivered and I don’t live in Bristol so can’t go to the ground to collect. 

Just ordered my ticket and assumed I'll pick it up at the ground?

Derby ground that is

6 minutes ago, iamalagerdrinker said:

Just ordered my ticket and assumed I'll pick it up at the ground?

Derby ground that is

I spoke to the ticket office earlier (after buying my ticket online) and they said any tickets bought less than 48 hours before kick off will be available for collection at Derby.

5 hours ago, CityLew said:

Yeah and this game will be on it as will all Championship midweek games. 

Another question for you - any idea if they're having more than one camera at the game similar to iFollow/RobinsTV? I hope so as the viewing experience has increased significantly on the streams as a result of this. 

7 hours ago, KingLear said:

I spoke to the ticket office earlier (after buying my ticket online) and they said any tickets bought less than 48 hours before kick off will be available for collection at Derby.

Standard for away games - they generally go "off" sale at AG a bit someone (media? CATS?) leave for Derby as they take up all the enveloped tickets etc. Derby tickets pre 1200 tomorrow will be applicable to this, else it's buy at the time.

Just pick them up at the ground. It's helpful to buy and assign owner online if you want a buying history of away games etc...

15 hours ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

Decided to go...just up the road.

Just a little further for me, but actually my first sight of the boys live this evening. Expecting it to be very tough, but really looking forward to seeing our bright new shiny signings live, whatever the score.

14 hours ago, Coppello said:

Another question for you - any idea if they're having more than one camera at the game similar to iFollow/RobinsTV? I hope so as the viewing experience has increased significantly on the streams as a result of this. 

Sorry, I don't know but I guess we'll find out tonight. COYR!

Archived