IGNORED

LEE THE LITTLE TINKER!

pillred

5 hours ago, pillred said:

Apparently we have already used 21 players in our first 3 games, the second highest in the Championship, hopefully that will settle down, it will be a shame if he goes back to his old habit of constantly chopping and changing. 

He  needed to refresh the squad and has recruited Afobe, Nadge, Messengo and Pereira all featuring so far. Plus losing Wright and Dasilva to injury has created two defensive vacancies.

Once LJ has a fully fit squad he’ll be able to put out a settled team 

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

He  needed to refresh the squad and has recruited Afobe, Nadge, Messengo and Pereira all featuring so far. Plus losing Wright and Dasilva to injury has created two defensive vacancies.

Once LJ has a fully fit squad he’ll be able to put out a settled team 

Nadge?

3 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

Allowances for the QPR cup game where he rotated, less the transfer of Pack and loans of Pato and Taylor, injuries to DaSilva and Wright.
Look at it that way and it's been pretty settled.

The original story wasn't linked but it is specifically the three Championship games.

• Only Cardiff City (22) have used more players in the Championship across the first three matches this season than Bristol City (21).

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49326870

8 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

The original story wasn't linked but it is specifically the three Championship games.

• Only Cardiff City (22) have used more players in the Championship across the first three matches this season than Bristol City (21).

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49326870

Was just going to add that. In fairness, this includes subs, so we used 14 v Leeds and since then have given 5 (?) debuts, so not entirely surprising. More just a reflection I think that we were a little behind the curve on day 1 as to what our squad would end up at.

12 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Yes. It’s ridiculous to write people’s names phonetically because you’re a grown man not a 7 year old. 

If you pronounce his name in English it sounds exactly as you read it.

However I’m respecting his name by writing it as it sounds in Hungarian - Nadge.

I cant see why that’s a problem for some................:dunno:

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

If you pronounce his name in English it sounds exactly as you read it.

However I’m respecting his name by writing it as it sounds in Hungarian - Nadge.

I cant see why that’s a problem for some................:dunno:

It’s a problem because you do it because you think it makes you ‘edgy’ and ‘controversial’, whereas actually it just makes you look stupid.

Then again you seem to get off on being the idiot in the village, so who am I to stop you. 

Perhaps @Ian M will have to use the forum software to stop you being a dick like he had to with Kodjia. 

6 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

It’s a problem because you do it because you think it makes you ‘edgy’ and ‘controversial’, whereas actually it just makes you look stupid.

Then again you seem to get off on being the idiot in the village, so who am I to stop you. 

Perhaps @Ian M will have to use the forum software to stop you being a dick like he had to with Kodjia. 

Have we met  BRISTOL86?   

2 minutes ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

Tetbury Massive likes this.... ? Take a bow.....

Permission to use this going forward?

I don’t think we’ve met TM?      :dunno:

You seem to dislike me intently based entirely on what I post. 

Bit odd that.

Archived