IGNORED

LEE THE LITTLE TINKER!

pillred

3 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Yes. It’s ridiculous to write people’s names phonetically because you’re a grown man not a 7 year old. 

Just waiting to see jayju, bentleigh, shmodix, cemenio and  eliiusun mentioned in RR's posts.

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

I don’t think we’ve met TM?      :dunno:

You seem to dislike me intently based entirely on what I post. 

Bit odd that.

I'm a good judge of character Al-un Knobb-o-red.......

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Every bloke is or has been a manual manipulator TM.

You need to improve the quality of your insults.

bored to death yawn GIF by Rose McGowan

Just now, downendcity said:

Just waiting to see jayju, bentleigh, shmodix, cemenio and  eliiusun mentioned in RR's posts.

No because that would actually give some credence to his excuse for it, he’s only done it with one player to deliberately and persistently troll - something others would get banned for but never him....

1 minute ago, BRISTOL86 said:

No because that would actually give some credence to his excuse for it, he’s only done it with one player to deliberately and persistently troll - something others would get banned for but never him....

He is part of the clique and is above the rules... protected by the mods..... always has been.....

2 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Heaven help us if "Nadge" is crucial to us getting to the "pray offs" this season.

Perhaps we need an "alternative words and phonetic spelling" sub forum to accommodate RR's posts.

1 minute ago, Colemanballs said:

The 'let's pick on anything Robbored posts' gang are starting to become more annoying than Robbored himself. 

Except no one picks on "anything he posts".

When he is a troll or acts a **** he is called out for it.

He does, occasionally take part in actual debate on the forum and sometimes makes valid points, so it's a shame he spends 90% of the time acting a complete tit.

I don't know Robbo and to my knowledge never met him but it seems a real shame that every time he posts something however trivial, someone comes on and starts slagging him off. It's like a pack of wolves attacking their prey or a gang of playground bullies attacking someone outside their "gang" 

We all post things which not everyone agrees with, that's life, but the constant picking on him just because he's a bit controversial isn't fair, in fact I'm surprised that he still posts when he knows what's going to happen. Remember, there is the ignore button if he upsets you too much, or would that negate your fun. Give it a rest!

34 minutes ago, Desso said:

I don't know Robbo and to my knowledge never met him but it seems a real shame that every time he posts something however trivial, someone comes on and starts slagging him off. It's like a pack of wolves attacking their prey or a gang of playground bullies attacking someone outside their "gang" 

We all post things which not everyone agrees with, that's life, but the constant picking on him just because he's a bit controversial isn't fair, in fact I'm surprised that he still posts when he knows what's going to happen. Remember, there is the ignore button if he upsets you too much, or would that negate your fun. Give it a rest!

You don’t get it do you

He gets off on it

What drives an ageing adult to go on a forum every day with , it appears the sole intention of irritating people is the crux of it 

A self confessed troll , and bizarrely proud of it

Thats seriously  weird , and pathetic 

29 minutes ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

He is part of the clique and is above the rules... protected by the mods..... always has been.....

No.

He just plays his role to perfection!

biggins.thumb.jpg.ab4f128f48c2bb156da42b58f73b0fd7.jpg

4 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

Allowances for the QPR cup game where he rotated, less the transfer of Pack and loans of Pato and Taylor, injuries to DaSilva and Wright.
Look at it that way and it's been pretty settled.

A pictorial / excel view. 

0CEAD684-E6AE-41E3-97C3-801AFFD64E54.thumb.jpeg.e9b15109adca222a2ace463a8b94c408.jpeg

I do think that it is starting to settle. I think there will be a starting eleven focused around 14 / 15 players and the bench has a few that will move in and out. 

If the 5212 is here to stay I think there are some nice rotational options where necessary:

Palmer / Szmodics

Weimann and Afobe / Diedhiou and Semenyo 

Hunt / Pereira 

Perm 2 out of Brownhill / Nagy / Massengo

16 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

You don’t get it do you

He gets off on it

What drives an ageing adult to go on a forum every day with , it appears the sole intention of irritating people is the crux of it 

You don't get it do you

That lot get off on it

What drives ageing adultsto go on a forum every day with it appears the sole intention of rooting out one persons posts and laying into him for it

Thats seriously weird, and pathetic

Kind of works both ways to be honest!

2 minutes ago, underhanded said:

You don't get it do you

That lot get off on it

What drives ageing adultsto go on a forum every day with it appears the sole intention of rooting out one persons posts and laying into him for it

Thats seriously weird, and pathetic

Kind of works both ways to be honest!

"rooting out one persons posts"

Nobody does that, so no it doesn't work both ways.

19 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

A pictorial / excel view. 

0CEAD684-E6AE-41E3-97C3-801AFFD64E54.thumb.jpeg.e9b15109adca222a2ace463a8b94c408.jpeg

I do think that it is starting to settle. I think there will be a starting eleven focused around 14 / 15 players and the bench has a few that will move in and out. 

If the 5212 is here to stay I think there are some nice rotational options where necessary:

Palmer / Szmodics

Weimann and Afobe / Diedhiou and Semenyo 

Hunt / Pereira 

Perm 2 out of Brownhill / Nagy / Massengo

You seem to have gone off topic .

:dunno:

31 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

You don’t get it do you

He gets off on it

You seem to get off on everything that has old attached to it, pensioner and the like, but to call anyone else weird is truly hypocritical, you surely are the king of weird.

Cue another meltdown is it ....? 

41 minutes ago, Desso said:

Completely missing the point. There’s a huge difference between having an opinion people don’t agree with and being a deliberate and persistent troll - that is thinking you’re being really hilarious by saying things with the sole purpose of winding people up and getting ‘bites’. 

The solution is to warn people for it and then if it persists, ban them, however for some reason this never seems to happen to this one particular wind up merchant. 

It’s clear to anyone that spends enough time on the forum, the difference between a controversial opinion and deliberate trolling, and this is very much the latter as it’s been going on for several years.

As if any further evidence is needed, just look at the amount of threads that end up in this sort of derailment. Is it a coincidence that it’s always the same poster at the root of it? How many more times does it have to happen before that’s no longer coincidental? 

2 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

You seem to get off on everything that has old attached to it, pensioner and the like, but to call anyone else weird is truly hypocritical, you surely are the king of weird.

Cue another meltdown is it ....? 

Here he is , that sofa getting itchy,  is it Meldrew ?

Last seen at a City game .................... ?

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

That’s how Nagy is pronounced in Hungarian.

The ‘y’ sounds like an ‘e’

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Excellent point AP.

Nagy is therefore pronounced Nadge.

No it's not actuallly. According to the man himself, it's pronounced 'N-yag', so stop being a ******* plonker.

16 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Completely missing the point. There’s a huge difference between having an opinion people don’t agree with and being a deliberate and persistent troll - that is thinking you’re being really hilarious by saying things with the sole purpose of winding people up and getting ‘bites’. 

The solution is to warn people for it and then if it persists, ban them, however for some reason this never seems to happen to this one particular wind up merchant. 

It’s clear to anyone that spends enough time on the forum, the difference between a controversial opinion and deliberate trolling, and this is very much the latter as it’s been going on for several years.

This is just an opinion, and certainly not directed at you, or any other given poster.

Is RR a troll? Not entirely sure. Like Never to the Dark Side he has a certain style, that is...different. Certainly it’s true that things like use of ‘nadge’ seem somewhat eccentric to me, but in the great scheme of things pretty minor. Was the first person to use ‘Cod...ger’ picked up so heavily?

it does, with respect, seem to becoming a bit of a reinforcing cycle,  I have certainly noticed a trend that when he posts something that to me seems pretty innocuous, it can get picked up and spun in a way that if it was made by anyone else would not have been, sometimes unnecessarily harshly.  Only he knows if it is truely outright trolling, if so then don’t bite? If he annoys people that much just put on ignore?  Otherwise it could appear that both ‘sides’ actually quite like the to and fro, which just has the effect of making threads hard to follow. 

May we hammer Derby, and recreate at least the level of success we enjoyed under our greatest manager of recent years, GJ ?

1 hour ago, AshtonPark said:

Why the need to be xenophobic and change his name so it sounds English? 

I think xenophobic is a slight over reaction if you don’t mind me saying. No need to be offended on behalf of others when there is no offence there. I could be wildly out here but I wouldn’t mind betting Nagy doesn’t give a **** that Robbored calls him Nadge.........really!!!!!!

2 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

The original story wasn't linked but it is specifically the three Championship games.

• Only Cardiff City (22) have used more players in the Championship across the first three matches this season than Bristol City (21).

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49326870

Only because I don't have a bl**dy clue how to link it!

1 hour ago, AshtonPark said:

Why the need to be xenophobic and change his name so it sounds English? 

Everyone should just calm down a bit.

We call Famara "Fammy", sometimes "Dave" (why DO we call him Dave?)

Andreas is "Andi"

I have seen Niklas called "Nik" on here

Someone made the comment earlier that Nadge would be a good nickname because of its similarity to "Natch".

I do not see there is anything remotely xenophobic in RR's post.  Calm down people, save your bile and anger for about 21:50 tonight :D

Archived