IGNORED

LEE THE LITTLE TINKER!

pillred

16 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

585DEB3D-ACC3-4068-9DDF-A1C21C651920.jpeg

Hey ho. Answers one question.

Still, there must be professional troll networks where hard working committed trolls just gather together to lament how the likes of RR get so many bites on such weak Source.

edit...s.a.u.c.e..for goodness sake, I am now being trolled by the mods!

20 minutes ago, cityexile said:

This is just an opinion, and certainly not directed at you, or any other given poster.

Is RR a troll? Not entirely sure. Like Never to the Dark Side he has a certain style, that is...different. Certainly it’s true that things like use of ‘nadge’ seem somewhat eccentric to me, but in the great scheme of things pretty minor. Was the first person to use ‘Cod...ger’ picked up so heavily?

it does, with respect, seem to becoming a bit of a reinforcing cycle,  I have certainly noticed a trend that when he posts something that to me seems pretty innocuous, it can get picked up and spun in a way that if it was made by anyone else would not have been, sometimes unnecessarily harshly.  Only he knows if it is truely outright trolling, if so then don’t bite? If he annoys people that much just put on ignore?  Otherwise it could appear that both ‘sides’ actually quite like the to and fro, which just has the effect of making threads hard to follow. 

May we hammer Derby, and recreate at least the level of success we enjoyed under our greatest manager of recent years, GJ ?

A quick trip to the transfer forum, which he frequently trolls, despite ending up there ‘accidentally’, will tell you all you need to know. 

10 minutes ago, Southport Red said:

Everyone should just calm down a bit.

We call Famara "Fammy", sometimes "Dave" (why DO we call him Dave?)

Andreas is "Andi"

I have seen Niklas called "Nik" on here

Someone made the comment earlier that Nadge would be a good nickname because of its similarity to "Natch".

I do not see there is anything remotely xenophobic in RR's post.  Calm down people, save your bile and anger for about 21:50 tonight :D

The other curious one for Diedhiou is "Didgeridoo".

NOT Robbored but seen one poster on here especially- maybe only- refer to him as this.

There is some really petty people on here that turn into rabid children.

Whether you agree or disagree this a discussion platform and RR has the right to post what he likes and in which way he wants to say it.

When people just insult others due to their differences or use of words is just embarrassing to me.

You sound as bad as the sags when they suspect each other being teds on gaschat and suggesting bans due to posters having different opinions..

Let's not turn this place into that sort of forum.

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

That’s how Nagy is pronounced in Hungarian.

The ‘y’ sounds like an ‘e’

Cracking. So for consistency, could you clarify your rationale for refering to the "Pray Offs". Is that how they are spelt, or how they are pronounced?

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

Just writing Nagy as it’s pronounced correctly.

Do you have a problem with that?    

Why for just one player? It looks like a child attempting to write his name. 

You should do this with all players..

Pairairah, More, Kallass, Bentlee, Rite, Row, Jeejew, Baykerr, Mainpah, Smiff, Viemun...

It's also pronounced closer to Naaj, rather than Nagy which just sounds super bastardised and Bristolian.

27 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

He isn't though.

The player's name is Nagy.

He was on Radio Bristol on Friday talking to GT and he said that he liked being called Adam but his surname was pronounced Nodge to rhyme with Bodge.

2 minutes ago, Desso said:

He was on Radio Bristol on Friday talking to GT and he said that he liked being called Adam but his surname was pronounced Nodge to rhyme with Bodge.

Ah, so that changes the spelling of his name, of course.

Neither Nodge nor Bodge are what RR put though. So he has not only spelled the player's name incorrectly, but also got the phonetic spelling of his name wrong.

Perhaps we could start on the meaning of to,two and too. Then progress to there,their and they're. Where,wear ,were and we're could do with a mention also along with here,hear and heir. Perhaps school lessons are being missed children ? 

1 hour ago, RedRoss said:

There is some really petty people on here that turn into rabid children.

Whether you agree or disagree this a discussion platform and RR has the right to post what he likes and in which way he wants to say it.

When people just insult others due to their differences or use of words is just embarrassing to me.

You sound as bad as the sags when they suspect each other being teds on gaschat and suggesting bans due to posters having different opinions..

Let's not turn this place into that sort of forum.

Gashead! :D

1 minute ago, fatchers said:

Perhaps we could start on the meaning of to,two and too. Then progress to there,their and they're. Where,wear ,were and we're could do with a mention also along with here,hear and their. Perhaps school lessons are being missed children ? 

Always hacks me off, people writing 'loose' when they mean 'lose'.   Grrrrr, now I've made myself angry thinking about it!

22 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Ah, so that changes the spelling of his name, of course.

Neither Nodge nor Bodge are what RR put though. So he has not only spelled the player's name incorrectly, but also got the phonetic spelling of his name wrong.

And neither resemble the players own pronunciation anyway

11 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

And neither resemble the players own pronunciation anyway

I'm sure there is someone on the forum with the knowledge to put the broadcast link on here.

Friday evening Geoff Twentyman.

6 minutes ago, Coxy27 said:

If you translate Ádám Nagy on google from Hungarian it gives you:

Adam the Great.

A sign of what is to come.

Prize winner 

Easy to pronounce too

1 minute ago, Desso said:

I'm sure there is someone on the forum with the knowledge to put the broadcast link on here.

Friday evening Geoff Twentyman.

Yes , I listened to it

I saw two pages of what I thought may be interesting insight into Lee 'tinkering' with the team and instead read (well skimmed as I wouldn't have time for all that) 2 pages of a boys bitchfest.

As you were lads, even us ladies aren't as catty as some of you lot ?

10 minutes ago, citydaisy said:

I saw two pages of what I thought may be interesting insight into Lee 'tinkering' with the team and instead read (well skimmed as I wouldn't have time for all that) 2 pages of a boys bitchfest.

As you were lads, even us ladies aren't as catty as some of you lot ?

And what do you suppose we do??? Watch Good Morning, Antique thingies, get a life mate.?

Sorry 'darling'.

Archived