IGNORED

Free transfer rules

wayne allisons tongues

1 minute ago, wayne allisons tongues said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49402022

Is he allowed to play for them, thought you had to be ooc during transfer window.

I think there was some question whether it had all been done in time before the end of the main window and the deal had to be scrutinised and verified by FA which has dragged on 

• Admin
4 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Does this apply for signings from the foreign and UK market alike, ie the deadline day and out of contract thing?

I believe so, it's all about the league they are joining, rather than which league they left

1 minute ago, phantom said:

I believe so, it's all about the league they are joining, rather than which league they left

Thanks.

Struggling to see any loopholes then apart from signing a genuine free agent when it comes to playing immediately- only if maybe as I mentioned on another thread we sign a player terminated, then loan them out to the foreign market if we can't register them to play and pay a fee in January for Player A and B- Player B we sell on or develop...probably pretty dodgy though!

1 hour ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Thanks.

Struggling to see any loopholes then apart from signing a genuine free agent when it comes to playing immediately- only if maybe as I mentioned on another thread we sign a player terminated, then loan them out to the foreign market if we can't register them to play and pay a fee in January for Player A and B- Player B we sell on or develop...probably pretty dodgy though!

That’s the long and short of it

No purchases , no loans in from any club in any league anywhere

Non contracted players only and only those OOC by/on our deadline day that’s gone. 

Archived