IGNORED

Cumberland Basin: Major Bristol road consultation

exAtyeoMax

As read somewhere else their eyes are probably lighting up at the amount of expensive flats etc they could build on the river with a view of the suspension bridge, screw convenience to drivers. None of these plans will help congestion, in fact I think A would definitely make it worse.

3 minutes ago, hodge said:

As read somewhere else their eyes are probably lighting up at the amount of expensive flats etc they could build on the river with a view of the suspension bridge, screw convenience to drivers. None of these plans will help congestion, in fact I think A would definitely make it worse.

And all these flats will be close to an arena being built by a wealthy local benefactor. I wonder if BCC would have come up with this if SL wasn`t going to develop the area round AG?

Yeah this is Marvins bollocks again. Can you imagine shoving another bridge in front of the CSB. English Heritage would kick off straight away.   What they need to do is just stop the swing bridge operating anytime before 10am regardless of tide times. If some bloke in his boat wants to come into the docks he can fucking wait. Same applies 3-6pm. 

On 20/08/2019 at 16:45, TomF said:

Yeah this is Marvins bollocks again. Can you imagine shoving another bridge in front of the CSB. English Heritage would kick off straight away.   What they need to do is just stop the swing bridge operating anytime before 10am regardless of tide times. If some bloke in his boat wants to come into the docks he can ******* wait. Same applies 3-6pm. 

I'm a staunch Labourite, BUT I hate that bloke with a passion!

If I lived in Bristol I'd vote against him , useless, tricky *** .

it better not nick my parking space !

3 hours ago, phantom said:

To be expected. English Heritage aren't exactly going to let lie either.   It's all about flogging off council owned land to developers - bugger all to do with the road infrastructure. 

Whether you use Garden centres or not, Riverside has been there 30 years apparently and 2 of the 3 options involve them being kicked out. 
I heard dodgy things about Red Trousers, and I even voted for MR just to get him out. Turns out Reece seems just as bad, enjoying flights and hotels at the expense of a company wanting to build the Arena makes you think. 

Archived