IGNORED

Joe Morrell

Dolman_Stand

49 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Very surprised he isn’t playing a part in our first team squad this season.

I’m not, wouldn’t get any game time behind Massengo, Brownhill, Nagy and Walsh. Much better for him to go out on loan.

3 minutes ago, DaveF said:

I’m not, wouldn’t get any game time behind Massengo, Brownhill, Nagy and Walsh. Much better for him to go out on loan.

I consider that he is more ready for our first team than Liam Walsh. Playing regularly at Lincoln in League One will be better for him than doing what Walsh is at Ashton Gate - training, under 23 and some bench warming.

3 hours ago, cidered abroad said:

I consider that he is more ready for our first team than Liam Walsh. Playing regularly at Lincoln in League One will be better for him than doing what Walsh is at Ashton Gate - training, under 23 and some bench warming.

Exactly, so loaning him out was the correct decision.

4 hours ago, cidered abroad said:

I was about to write that Lincoln are in the Conferenjnce.

A quick google shows they have shot up to League 1 with Jamie Mccombe as their first team coach,

3 minutes ago, boatman said:

I was about to write that Lincoln are in the Conferenjnce.

A quick google shows they have shot up to League 1 with Jamie Mccombe as their first team coach,

If Wales were calling up players from the Conference, that really would show how bad they are.

9 minutes ago, The Horse With No Name said:

Well according to Radio Bristol last night, Ashley Williams is still the Wales captain, and he Has NO club at all.......yet

He wasn't selected for that reason I believe.

Archived