IGNORED

Rowe

RobintheRed Red

40 minutes ago, jj77 said:

It's funny how people see things differently as I thought Hunt for at fault for trying to press their right back and getting caught well out of position.

Hunt being out of position certainly contributed to the chance. Then a midfielder (I don’t remember whether it was Palmer or Massengo) began tracking back where Hunt would normally be but was nowhere to be seen by the time the ball arrived in the box. And Taylor Moore got drawn into the middle of the penalty area unnecessarily (he and Kalas marking the same man just before the cross came over). 

Luckily Bentley saved the shot, otherwise there might be a few City players being held responsible for conceding - not that any of the individual errors were howlers.

21 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

The advantage to having a weakness in your side is that other teams target it meaning that your game plan is made easier .

If teams persistently attack down our left hand side it leaves space in behind that we can exploit.

So when Dasilva is back we better play Watkins on the other side? Or some find some other way to weaken us?

Managers look at opponents weaknesses, so the less weaknesses the better imo.

I don't think it was so much numbers of players attacking our left against QPR but more them getting the ball to that side a lot as they know Rowe can be ran at easily. Last night we struggled most on that side too imo.

Archived