IGNORED

Benik Afobe

CityCiderEd

What a difference he has made already to how we play. Runs the channels,good hold up play and decent pace. Always been a very good player at championship level and I'm amazed we got a player that cost 12 million on a season loan. The partnership he is forging with AW is looking very good and they seem to enjoy playing together. The upgrades in the midfield is also key to how we have tweaked our style so far. Fam does a job but the difference between him and Afobe as frontmen is chalk and cheese however I still think Fam will have a big part to play over the course of the season. 

13 minutes ago, CityCiderEd said:

What a difference he has made already to how we play. Runs the channels,good hold up play and decent pace. Always been a very good player at championship level and I'm amazed we got a player that cost 12 million on a season loan. The partnership he is forging with AW is looking very good and they seem to enjoy playing together. The upgrades in the midfield is also key to how we have tweaked our style so far. Fam does a job but the difference between him and Afobe as frontmen is chalk and cheese however I still think Fam will have a big part to play over the course of the season. 

If he had a different pair of boots on last night he’d of scored 2, fell over twice in good positions, other then that he was one of the best players on the pitch absolutely worked his socks off won loads in the air linked up well with midfield and was powerful, fantastic signing 

13 minutes ago, Angmering Red said:

I would presume if we have an option to buy, the fee would already have been agreed as in the case with Dasilva?? Certainly hope so and I wouldn't have thought if we have agreed a fee that it would be anywhere near the £12 mil he has gone for previously,.

@Kid in the Riot indicated that the agreed fee is stupidly small - more great business from Mr Ashton.

Archived