IGNORED

Eddie on bench again

OldlandReddies

Are we going to do this?

He is a young man trying to make a name for himself. Wish him well.

As Hollyhead would have said “it’s like at the end of the night there is this really fit bird, and you have been chatting her up all night and think you are in, but at the last moment she goes off in a taxi with a bit of a hunk who only just turned up. Still, you are able to pull right at the last moment somebody who is not half bad. How sad you going to be when you hear the hunk only gets the odd 10 minute sessions whereas you are regularly getting an hour and a half a time!”

8 minutes ago, Dunc said:

Has anyone seen the finish!? Absolute natural 

Really? He has made a good run on one of the few times Leeds were able to break rather than trying to break down a massed defence, but it’s a tap in pure and simple. Credit the lad for the run, but would have been miss of the season if he had not scored.

3 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Really? He has made a good run on one of the few times Leeds were able to break rather than trying to break down a massed defence, but it’s a tap in pure and simple. Credit the lad for the run, but would have been miss of the season if he had not scored.

Sarcasm: “the use of remarks that clearly mean the opposite of what they say” ?

2/3 years ago I wrote on here that BCFC has fans that aren't equipped for a promotion push.

The example a few seasons ago at ER when we literally pulled the team from 0-2 against you to 2-2 was a prime example of something I could never see happen at Ashton Gate.

You had a thread on a player you were possibly going to get on loan, fair enough you want to chat about possible exciting incomings. You don't get the player so move on.....

Erm...cue a NEW thread about how said player is on the bench, the rest was a car crash.

Its all a bit tin pot really, the mentality of the fans can literally add to the points tally at the end of the season, maybe only a couple BUT that can be the difference.

What is the point in having a decent stadium, being by far the largest club in the area in one of the best cities in the country (Bristol is much nicer than Leeds) if you don't act like you are the best in the area. 

I genuinely want to see BCFC do well, not only for my mates sanity but for the good of the city.

If you feel owner / manager aren't giving you everything you need then you as fans need to provide that extra 1% that could be the difference.

Archived