IGNORED

Tomlin and Flint

Colombo Robin

8 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I think they've got a lot of players Fulham what with their signings who could slot into lower PL sides- they should win this League.

Fantastic bench strength too, as you say. Rumoured to be adding Hector in January- think they're looking to build a side or a squad with a lot of players good enough for lower to lower mid table PL when they reach it!

@chinapig Selling Ryan Sessegnon for as much as they did will help to mitigate that IMO. Think was £25m- number of PL loanees and freebies left in the summer and surely relegation % wage cuts.

Indeed, but they spent around £100m on fees. Add on agents'and signing on fees plus wages and you can maybe double that. So they didn't exactly fix the roof while the sun shone.

The question is whether they are now living within their reduced means even after the standard wage reductions, bearing in mind they are committed to fees totalling £21m for Reid and Knockaert and have added Cavaleiro to the wage bill as well.

I wonder how much Craven Cottage could be sold for??

Flicking between matches but Fulham looked very good on the ball from what I saw. Suspect that sitting back against them won’t work as they have the talent to break teams down at this level. I reckon go for the full press like we did against Man City two seasons ago 

11 hours ago, Rob k said:

Tomlin when on form is a quality player - it must just be me that used to love watching him 

Unplayable when on form.  When on form being the problem though.  If he can fix that side of his game he has huge potential. 

11 hours ago, chinapig said:

Indeed, but they spent around £100m on fees. Add on agents'and signing on fees plus wages and you can maybe double that. So they didn't exactly fix the roof while the sun shone.

The question is whether they are now living within their reduced means even after the standard wage reductions, bearing in mind they are committed to fees totalling £21m for Reid and Knockaert and have added Cavaleiro to the wage bill as well.

I wonder how much Craven Cottage could be sold for??

About three times Derby County I would think..

13 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Disagree

I always think they are an entertaining watch

I enjoy watching Leeds, there a quality team, also Fulham and a goal by Eddie N just completed an £80 double for me, so youv'e gotta love em', for admittedly, entirely selfish reasons ?

Archived