IGNORED

Tonight’s matches...

cityexile

3 minutes ago, Southport Red said:

Fact remains Nketiah’ll get 11 mins experience today. 

He is going to be an important part of their squad this season. Yes s it smarts a bit, but it is in truth quite a league debut. Nothing against him really.

2 minutes ago, cityexile said:

He is going to be an important part of their squad this season. Yes s it smarts a bit, but it is in truth quite a league debut. Nothing against him really.

No, just pointing out the hypocrisy of Arsenal saying he needed game time and game 4 he has 11 mins of football (plus 90 vs Salford). It’s Arsenal I’m angry with, not the player. 

Must say it's great when your result is already in the bag, then watching it all unfold.

Supporters thinking the season is over or this is the year!!!

Derby fans booing an unbeaten side at h/t. The patience of fans in a 46 game season is incredible now if your not 1up in the first 15mins of the first game, well were ******!!!  I know we have a lot that thing the same.

3 minutes ago, cityexile said:

WBA score, dreams are crushed, 7th, LJ out.

Yep, And....

Ashton out - should have signed Nketiah...

Lansdown out, only focused on the rugby...

The PA's unintelligible...

The Gas are building a better stadium ...

Oh, and the logo's rubbish.

(Just thought I'd get my over-reaction done early this season. Have I missed anything out?)

19 minutes ago, bristolmoose said:

Yep, And....

Ashton out - should have signed Nketiah...

Lansdown out, only focused on the rugby...

The PA's unintelligible...

The Gas are building a better stadium ...

Oh, and the logo's rubbish.

(Just thought I'd get my over-reaction done early this season. Have I missed anything out?)

Bring back Pembo and get rid of Holden

3 minutes ago, Fiale said:

Cardiff 20%  less possession ( 40% v 60% ) than Huddersfield but managed 24 shots (6 on target)to their 8 (3 on target). I guess they are going route one again this season.

Cardiff_City_2-1_Huddersfield_Town_Bluebirds_sub_Junior_Hoilett_strikes_late_winner_-_BBC_Sport_-_2019-08-21_22.12.22.png

Or it proves their passing was less numerous but better quality.

Probably what you said though!

6 minutes ago, Fiale said:

Cardiff 20%  less possession ( 40% v 60% ) than Huddersfield but managed 24 shots (6 on target)to their 8 (3 on target). I guess they are going route one again this season.

Cardiff_City_2-1_Huddersfield_Town_Bluebirds_sub_Junior_Hoilett_strikes_late_winner_-_BBC_Sport_-_2019-08-21_22.12.22.png

They SHOULD be capable of better. Loaning out Cunningham and Reid wouldn't help

Maybe not quite Route One but IMO more solid base with some final third flair on the break.

2 minutes ago, mozo said:

Or it proves their passing was less numerous but better quality.

Probably what you said though!

Didn’t watch the game at all, but their style under Warnock has always been to get the ball forward quickly to try and create chances. Tends to be a mix, which does include now and again pace through the midfield.

8 minutes ago, pigeon said:

image.png.c759d7786c03a085cf1ae87e9550ff13.png

Holy crap... 84% possession!? Absolute demolition of Millwall by Fulham (Fulham won 4-0)

Looking at those stats, Millwall managed about 14 minutes possession, which included 5 kick offs and 12 dead ball restarts...which is a bit scary!

2 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Looking at those stats, Millwall managed about 14 minutes possession, which included 5 kick offs and 12 dead ball restarts...which is a bit scary!

They had more possession in the warm up than in the match itself!

Fulham and Leeds look like frontrunners at the moment with very good squads.

4 minutes ago, cityexile said:

It's not based on minutes.

6 minutes ago, mozo said:

Fulham and Leeds look like frontrunners at the moment with very good squads.

It's not based on minutes.

Look at you with your ‘facts’ and stuff...

In truth, no idea how they work it out. Had a mental picture of like two big chess clocks they hit every time possession changes, although I expect technology may well have moved on a teeny weeny bit...

How do they do it, at a guess if it’s not if 90 minutes, it’s likely to be % of time in play?

1 minute ago, cityexile said:

Look at you with your ‘facts’ and stuff...

In truth, no idea how they work it out. Had a mental picture of like two big chess clocks they hit every time possession changes, although I expect technology may well have moved on a teeny weeny bit...

How do they do it, at a guess if it’s not if 90 minutes, it’s likely to be % of time in play?

You're close, it's actually two giant Countdown clocks, with the music... ?

1 hour ago, Dunc said:

You just wait. Come Saturday evening I’ll be back on the antidepressants

Way ahead of you. Razorblades in the back pocket, blanket under the garage door, noose up in the spare room, number 8 from Temple Meads to the suspension bridge booked.

Archived