IGNORED

if your gonna drive to Hull,an appeal

Never to the dark side

After leaving Doncaster take the M180 towards Scunthorpe and cross the Humber bridge en route to another three points.

Its worth the 1.35p to cross the bridge for the wonderfull views

Sadly that view is not afforded to those(like me) using the train.

See all you hoardes at Hull on Saturday,

and we have to wait another three weeks before our next away game

At bottom of the table stoke and the highest amount of goals conceded by a championship team this season

I seriously thought this was going to ask you to buy a train ticket from Parson Street to Temple Meads for the crack but no it’s pay a toll for the crack instead.

Great times. Is it actually a toll cos they are cool if you get to throw shit loads of change in a yellow bucket and miss or one of those phone up and pay things where you forget then get a £20 fine?

3 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

After leaving Doncaster take the M180 towards Scunthorpe and cross the Humber bridge en route to another three points.

At bottom of the table stoke and the highest amount of goals conceded by a championship team this season

£1.50 mate

Thought i was going mad for a minute, swear i have seen this before, but it was only posted a few hours ago. Looks like NTTDS has said this last time we played Hull

Not picking, just glad its not one of those weird moments when i thought i saw the future. i'm saving that for the lotto numbers.

I said to my younger brother, if you drive us to Brum and Stoke, I'll take us all the way to Hull! Thanks for pointing out the bridge NTTDS, I probably would have gone M62, but have never been to Hull (wouldn't go there for any other reason than watching the football) so may as well cross the bridge and make the most of the scenery!   

6 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

you on the train nttds? we’re on 730 from BTM

36 minutes ago, Norn Iron said:

I went to Hull courtesy of Coach 2 on New Year's Day in the mid 80's. All I can remember was that we didn't go over the bridge (wasn't open) and that Hull had green and not red phone boxes. 

That's because they have an independent phone network run by KCOM. No BT landlines anywhere in the city.

23 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Agree! 

Used to drive up to Bridlington regularly. 

Horrible journey.

Me and the boy made the trek only a few months ago. Not the best place to go but Middlesbrough midweek was worse ?

We’re sunning ourselves en vacance so will have to give it a miss but for those who do go take your time and enjoy yourselves.

Easy enough to find and loads of parking next to the ground.

On ‎22‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 10:18, Norn Iron said:

I went to Hull courtesy of Coach 2 on New Year's Day in the mid 80's. All I can remember was that we didn't go over the bridge (wasn't open) and that Hull had green and not red phone boxes. 

On ‎22‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 12:10, slartibartfast said:

Almost certainly on the same coach ! :P

As was I! You`re right too, it was bloody freezing.

Archived