IGNORED

POTD At Hull - “320 Sold”

TuxHarry

Anyone going but not got their tickets yet?

I’ve not got mine but will be going but come on ladies and gents, a new team that have started well and need your support. Anything less than 700 would be a truly pitiful effort regardless of any circumstances. 

Get yourselves up there!

11 minutes ago, TuxHarry said:

I’ve not got mine but will be going but come on ladies and gents, a new team that have started well and need your support. Anything less than 700 would be a truly pitiful effort regardless of any circumstances. 

Get yourselves up there!

Sure we will get to 600 after Tuesday. Not easy for people on bank holiday weekends though so completely understand if it is less. Took 650 odd to Derby on a Tuesday which is a fair effort 

15 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Sure we will get to 600 after Tuesday. Not easy for people on bank holiday weekends though so completely understand if it is less. Took 650 odd to Derby on a Tuesday which is a fair effort 

773 to Derby which is a good effort

Unfortunately I can't afford to do both in a week but fair play to anyone who goes up. A monster of a trek on a bank holiday weekend

32 minutes ago, TuxHarry said:

Get yourselves up there!

It’s ******* hull during brexit when disposable income isn’t what it use to be and prob cost the avg fan 150 quid plus just to attend,

3 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

It’s ******* hull during brexit when disposable income isn’t what it use to be and prob cost the avg fan 150 quid plus just to attend,

a train ticket and match ticket is 140 pounds for anyone buying now. 

Extortionate prices

50 minutes ago, TuxHarry said:

Get yourselves up there!

Hero !

2 hours ago, TuxHarry said:

Get yourselves up there!

Went last year cbf to go again its expensive and I hear many planning on going to stoke instead! 

4 hours ago, RedDave said:

Why not?

Archived