IGNORED

Brownhill - Press Conf

Davefevs

I cant help but think the captaincy was a message to the team that loyalty and commitment are rewarded. It gives Brownhill fresh focus and reminds the likes of O'Dowda that putting pen to paper has its rewards. 

I also heard that Chelsea insisted that we make Brownhill captain. Shhh, don't tell anyone...

2 hours ago, Carey 6 said:

Don’t think captaincy matters much anyway, if you’re a leader you’re gonna lead regardless. 

Weimann was the one I noticed a few times on Tuesday barking out instructions to other players. 

Bentley seems a commanding presence too. Saw him tell a few players off Tuesday iirc. Important for a keeper.

On 22/08/2019 at 19:01, Badger08 said:

I swear he almost keeps saying "I want to be a captain at a bigger club" and keeps stopping himself haha. 

I didn’t hear it like that. I thought he was saying that he wants to be a club captain one day. Wright has that role currently. 

7 hours ago, spudski said:

He's probably our most underrated player as far as fans 'love' goes.

Fully committed professional player that will most likely move on to the Prem.

Think a bit more support by the fans would go a long way towards making him feel a bit more appreciated here.

Yeah - why hasn't Josh got a catchy song. Come on guys, someone get on the case. Underrated is spot on.

Archived