IGNORED

We've Got Nagy!

Cardy

What with the Hans song beginning to take off I think I've absolutely nailed this one tonight for one of our other imports....(Nagy pronounced Nahy). If he becomes the key player that that his initial performances have shown the potential for then it could be perfect. Looking forward to him getting back in the team so we can get this one going loud & proud. Yes I know it's the same tune as for McGinn & Alli but most chants are shared by different teams anyway.

We've got Nagy

Adam Nagy

I just don't think you understand

He comes from Hungary

Is better than Messi

We've got Adam Nagy!

45 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO !!!!!

That “just don’t not think you understand “ song is ******* shite.

I don't there are enough likes for this.  That song boils my piss.  On every occasion I do ******* understand I just don't ******* agree!!

No! Why copy generic shite chants sung by zillions of other clubs?! No! No! No!

1 hour ago, Cardy said:

What with the Hans song beginning to take off I think I've absolutely nailed this one tonight for one of our other imports....(Nagy pronounced Nahy). If he becomes the key player that that his initial performances have shown the potential for then it could be perfect. Looking forward to him getting back in the team so we can get this one going loud & proud. Yes I know it's the same tune as for McGinn & Alli but most chants are shared by different teams anyway.

We've got Nagy

Adam Nagy

He comes from Hungary

Is better than Messi

We've got Adam Nagy!

You haven’t nailed it - unoriginal shite .... and you’ve got the pronunciation incorrect ...

2 hours ago, Hartcliffe red said:

Na na na na na na na na na naj

Cider in a can

Hes hugariaaaaan

I'd get rid of the cider in a can bit and just go with the Hungarian bit instead.

Otherwise, I'm in on this one. 

Can we not just go with:

"He's here, he's there, he's every ******* where,

Number 4, Number 4...."

Cuts out all the worries about pronunciation. Even LJ called him Nagy (nagee) on Sky the other day which, probably unfairly, peed me off a lot! Surely the manager should be able to pronounce the players' names.

22 minutes ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

Can we not just go with:

Number 4, Number 4...."

Cuts out all the worries about pronunciation. Even LJ called him Nagy (nagee) on Sky the other day which, probably unfairly, peed me off a lot! Surely the manager should be able to pronounce the players' names.

If LJ calls him that... maybe that’s how it’s pronounced 

32 minutes ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

Can we not just go with:

Number 4, Number 4...."

How is ‘number 4’ pronounced in Hungarian though?

9 hours ago, Robbored said:

Correct.

Sounds very similar to n a d g e  but I got slated for spelling it phonetically.  Same thing happened with c o d g e r.

Too many self righteous types on here I reckon...............:disapointed2se:

Carlsberg don't do irony, but if they did.........

37 minutes ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

Could have just been an informal reference to him....  Matty, Hunty, Wrighty, Naajy, Browny....Packy never took off though for some reason...........

10 hours ago, Cardy said:

We've got Nagy

Adam Nagy

He comes from Hungary

Is better than Messi

We've got Adam Nagy!

?‍♂️ Thanks for the effort, but what is wrong with coming up with something more unique? It's either this tune, or 7 nation army, or pigbag.. over and over.

And no, I can't do any better myself ?

Archived