IGNORED

2019-20 FA CUP

myol'man

18 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

Dulwich Hamlet on TV, is this the same ground where we had our infamous cup game v Corinthian Casuals back in the 8o's? Looks similar.

Not a day I'll ever forget......all for the wrong reasons 

Same place but apparently rebuilt some years ago when half the old ground was sold to Sainsbury's. No sign of Millwall there tonight?

24 minutes ago, Fatalist said:

Same place but apparently rebuilt some years ago when half the old ground was sold to Sainsbury's. No sign of Millwall there tonight?

Yes I had a look on Google earth and can recognise the car park where our coach was and the high street where a couple of young Millwall fans told us we were in for a hiding when the rest if their gang turned up. How we laughed.

It just doesn't look the same without baseball bats and knives flashing around the place.

On 07/11/2019 at 19:51, myol'man said:

Other televised games;

Sunday

Dover Vs Southend

Hayes & Yeading Vs Oxford

Monday

Harrogate Vs Portsmouth

Jon  Stead playing for Harrogate, so back in his home county of Yorkshire. . Interviewed on TV  the other day looking  fit & well, and hopeful of an upset.

Big day for us here in Chippenham as we take on Northampton. Absolutely gutted I’m not able to make the game as I have a prior engagement.

The ticket sales process amused me, a real throwback - no online sales, no telephone - only available behind the bar in the clubhouse, which was is only open at obscure times! Initially they didn’t even bother giving STH priority until everyone had a moan about it.

Great little club though. COYB!

18 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Yeah I was going to watch it but gave up when I heard that! Nice to see Jon Stead doing the punditry though.

You'd think so but looking at his stats from this season, he's played 13 games and picked up the same number of goals this season as he has red cards - 2. 3 yellows as well. That's probably why he was sidelined.

1 hour ago, Nathandao said:

You'd think so but looking at his stats from this season, he's played 13 games and picked up the same number of goals this season as he has red cards - 2. 3 yellows as well. That's probably why he was sidelined.

He didn’t play as he was serving the second match of a four match ban for a red card offence. Not a good season for him so far 

Archived