IGNORED

beam backs are allowed at 3pm on saturdays

Never to the dark side

30 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Wasn't aware they weren't.

I remember the odd beamback at 3pm at AG, unless it's changed and changed back again?

We didn't win any of them did we? got to be almost the kiss of death if a game was beamed back.

7 minutes ago, weepywall said:

I thought, could be wrong though that beambacks were allowed if all the away tickets were sold.

This is true for all teams except Leeds Utd.

Leeds Utd are allowed beambacks once they have sold out of their allocation and bought a significant number of tickets in the home end thus proving they are the best supported team in Europe.

15 minutes ago, Frenchay Red said:

Swansea last season, beam back to sports bar, 3pm on Saturday, and a win?

Oh! yes I remember now the only one I didn't go to, let's hope if we get any more I can see us win (though with my luck might be better for everyone if I don't go)

43 minutes ago, pillred said:

Oh! yes I remember now the only one I didn't go to, let's hope if we get any more I can see us win (though with my luck might be better for everyone if I don't go)

I have to say, it's the only beam back win that I've seen, and I've been to a lot!

13 hours ago, Nomad said:

This is true for all teams except Leeds Utd.

Leeds Utd are allowed beambacks once they have sold out of their allocation and bought a significant number of tickets in the home end thus proving they are the best supported team in Europe.

Did you also know theyve been in the Premier League?

not a lot of people know that. ?

Archived