IGNORED

Team v Hull

Dolman_Stand

Couple of bumps and bruises, so assuming no-one injured, the side pretty much picks itself.  Again the option to freshen up Hunt for Pereira might happen.

Don't think Williams will make the 18, and night even need international clearance (I think that’s the case even for Wales).

Think Szmodics will keep his place on the bench over Walsh / Bakinson.

36 minutes ago, Barney red said:

Wouldn't be surprised to see some of ljs rotations today to counter specific hull threats ie Bowen.

Be interesting to see if nagy is available as it's been kept quiet about extent of injury.

Derby type performance would be splendid. 

Pretty sure LJ has said Nagy is out for 3/4 weeks? 

1 hour ago, P'head Red said:

Pretty sure LJ has said Nagy is out for 3/4 weeks? 

Nagy was the rolled ankle wasnt it? In which case it'll need a few weeks to rest the tendon but nothing too long term.

Weren't Palmer and Afobe substituted v Derby? Maybe they have the knocks?

2 minutes ago, mozo said:

Nagy was the rolled ankle wasnt it? In which case it'll need a few weeks to rest the tendon but nothing too long term.

Weren't Palmer and Afobe substituted v Derby? Maybe they have the knocks?

What’s happened to the old twisted or sprained ankle.  Rolled has become common place, but LJ also said in one interview he “rocked his ankle”...whatever that is.

I do wonder whether the damage was not the challenge on Eze, but the follow through into Kalas.

23 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

What’s happened to the old twisted or sprained ankle.  Rolled has become common place, but LJ also said in one interview he “rocked his ankle”...whatever that is.

I do wonder whether the damage was not the challenge on Eze, but the follow through into Kalas.

Yeah next year it'll be, 'he's fuzzled his tendonwazzer' and 'jiggled his flex-gurner'

1 hour ago, luke_bristol said:

Many Hull fans seem to think we’ll batter them today. Another 3 away points would really signal some intent.

They are not a bad side and have some dangerous players especially their wide players

If we get the first goal then fancy us 

I dare say 27 degree heat will play its part also, if we are as fit a squad as the coaches say we are then today we will see that on the pitch in these conditions 

20 minutes ago, mozo said:

Yeah next year it'll be, 'he's fuzzled his tendonwazzer' and 'jiggled his flex-gurner'

The ankle joints are incredibly complex with the various bones, ligaments and muscles and anyone whose had and ankle sprain will know how long it can take repair.

Not sure what the ankle problem Nagy has but it’s probably a bad sprain. 

Really hoping for another solid performance from Taylor Moore who has firmly grasped his opportunity of first-team football this season. 

I think he is an absolute credit the way he has conducted himself as I'm sure he didn't arrive dreaming of the prospect of loans to Cheltenham, Southend and Bury yet he has got his head down and honed his craft.

Playing alongside the likes of Kalas and Baker will only improve him even more and I really hope the lad can kick on and hopefully get a full year of championship experience under his belt.

He is still only 22, and highly prized by the England setup and really could be anything in terms of potential.

Archived