IGNORED

Hull City v Bristol City Match Day 5

Septic Peg

1 minute ago, Redrascal2 said:

What a surprise. That is what he does. Anything but score.

I’m really really trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. Before the injury to Kalas I would have described him as one paced, and really quite static without any anticipation. Should have done better with the header. 

1 minute ago, Andy082005 said:

Well we can really kiss goodbye to any talk of top 6 with no Kalas 

….well that's a bit of a knee jerk reaction to a hamstring injury if I've ever seen one.

Ridiculous.  

Anything is possible at this stage, even if it's unlikely..

This is a shitbat crazy game though,  Pen not given...  Lose key player to injury... 2nd Pen given.. Scored .. 1up, hits crossbar,   Equaliser... 1-1 Brownhill injured...  Half Time FFS  what next? 

3 minutes ago, bexhill reds said:

I’m really really trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. Before the injury to Kalas I would have described him as one paced, and really quite static without any anticipation. Should have done better with the header. 

Should have done better? What? He hit the underside of the bar coming from behind a defender. He wasn't unchallenged, it wasn't an open goal, it was centimetres away from being the PERFECT header. 

1 minute ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Played him offside but Moore was to low letting the plan down

If he's playing offside then he should still be nearer to him, giving that much room doesn't allow a chance for a recovery run

6 minutes ago, Luxo Jr. said:

And of course after reading people talk about Diedhiou missing a sitter, it turns out he hit the bar with a header. Looked ridiculously unlucky and a good attempt. 

Don’t worry about it, there are posters who would be ****** off with him for not scoring a fourth after a hat trick. *****.

2 minutes ago, Luxo Jr. said:

Should have done better? What? He hit the underside of the bar coming from behind a defender. He wasn't unchallenged, it wasn't an open goal, it was centimetres away from being the PERFECT header. 

If we want to get to where we want to be then you take those chances. Overall just not doing it for me.

Archived