IGNORED

Hull City v Bristol City Match Day 5

Septic Peg

Just now, Bas's perfect hattrick said:

We have the option to buy Afobe at the end of the season. I wonder if the price was agreed in advance, cos if he has a very decent season, he could end up costing a fair bit 

Be incredibly surprised if it wasn’t a price already agreed, think that’s the whole purpose of options to buy, rather than just first choice. I’d guess 5-7m, they bought him for 13 but he had been a flop for them and they need to cut down their wage bill. 

2 minutes ago, Bas's perfect hattrick said:

We have the option to buy Afobe at the end of the season. I wonder if the price was agreed in advance, cos if he has a very decent season, he could end up costing a fair bit 

Everyone has the option to buy at the end of the season,hopefully the price has been set,one thing you got to say about lee is that everyone loves playing for him

2 minutes ago, Unan said:

Be incredibly surprised if it wasn’t a price already agreed, think that’s the whole purpose of options to buy, rather than just first choice. I’d guess 5-7m, they bought him for 13 but he had been a flop for them and they need to cut down their wage bill. 

I would imagine they'd want a bit more for him than that, but assuming he continues in this form, he'd def be worth spending 10m ish on

2 minutes ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

I read @Kid in the Riot said it was similar to Dasilva fees 

He didn’t say that , he said it was very favourable like DaSilvas was , not the same fee

1 minute ago, CotswoldRed said:

Wow. That was only about £2m.

1 minute ago, joe jordans teeth said:

I wouldn’t believe that mate 

Archived