IGNORED

Credit to the media team

Unan

Their Gifs still look good, I like the improved graphics generally too - I thought they've also uploaded some great reaction videos of the players and crowd recently too.

That is good content - room for improvement though; wish they'd stop trying to imitate one of those quirky German clubs that tweet in English and work on the inane "#MondayMotivation" "#FridayFeeling" type captions on Instagram too.

42 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Their Gifs still look good, I like the improved graphics generally too - I thought they've also uploaded some great reaction videos of the players and crowd recently too.

That is good content - room for improvement though; wish they'd stop trying to imitate one of those quirky German clubs that tweet in English and work on the inane "#MondayMotivation" "#FridayFeeling" type captions on Instagram too.

Much improved this season:

- longer post-match videos, uploaded quickly

- full audio pre-match pressers

6 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Much improved this season:

- longer post-match videos, uploaded quickly

- full audio pre-match pressers

Agreed. I think they've previously been too focused on 'engagement' rather than content. I get the impression most people just want content and don't really enjoy our Social Media accounts trying (and largely failing in my view) to be entertaining.

I think the web/social media guy who took over last season may be relatively junior and possibly isn't a City fan - which may explain why they often have got the tone wrong.

Really pleased to see longer serious content though.

10 hours ago, Banjo Island said:

And teletext dont forget teletext

The latest scores page refresh from 2/3 to 3/3 to 1/3 and then back to 2/3 would have been very satisfying yesterday.

4.34pm

2/3

HULL CITY          1-1    BRISTOL CITY
Bowen 44                  Afobe pen 41

4.35pm

2/3

HULL CITY          1-3    BRISTOL CITY
Bowen 44                  Afobe pen 41, 80
                          Burke og 78

15 hours ago, Harry said:

No credit from me. They’ve still not put the ‘full 90’ replays onto the site. 

Last season they were generally uploaded about 36-48 hours after the game. No sign so far this year? 

Also no sign of the post-match press conferences from away games either. 

Archived