IGNORED

Taylor Moore A Rock Today!

REDOXO

1 minute ago, steviestevieneville said:

?  you call out people about Taylor Moore but are guilty of it yourself  . People in glass houses and all that. You do act like a cock. Nothing but a hypocrite 

Eh? Everyone gets stuff wrong.  Never said I don’t get stuff wrong. People remind me of it all the time. 

Another poster who regularly abuses others. Chill out mate. 

2 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Eh? Everyone gets stuff wrong.  Never said I don’t get stuff wrong. People remind me of it all the time. 

Another poster who regularly abuses others. Chill out mate. 

Don’t call me mate because I ain’t your mate. 

You don’t get it do you, are you really that thick. Everyone gets things wrong I know I do but you have a very snide way about you , always chipping at people. look at your post that started this. Another sly dig at people for questioning the ability of a player , but you yourself do the same about other players. 

******* hypocrite if the highest order.

Taylor Moore, for me is another example of the way a young players’ development isn’t always a simple and obvious path.

Not only that, he is one of a few players who, despite the influx of new players into the club, in their position, are upping their game and fighting their way into the first 11. Great to have that competition in the squad and a very positive sign.

Who would have believed anyone who’d have predicted us in 4th with Baker and Moore as 2 key factors at this stage?!

1 minute ago, Alessandro said:

Taylor Moore, for me is another example of the way a young players’ development isn’t always a simple and obvious path.

Not only that, he is one of a few players who, despite the influx of new players into the club, in their position, are upping their game and fighting their way into the first 11. Great to have that competition in the squad and a very positive sign.

Who would have believed anyone who’d have predicted us in 4th with Baker and Moore as 2 key factors at this stage?!

Rather like Bobby Reid. In both cases plenty would have been happy to get rid but players develop at different rates and/or can take time to find their niche.

Credit to LJ for sticking with both because he had faith in their ability and attitude.

5 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

You don’t get it do you, are you really that thick. Everyone gets things wrong I know I do but you have a very snide way about you , always chipping at people. look at your post that started this. Another sly dig at people for questioning the ability of a player , but you yourself do the same about other players. 

You keep abusing people mate. On a forum. Blimey. 

Anyway back to Moore. Really pleased for the lad, done his apprenticeship in the lower leagues, has had some hard times in the last two years, but kept working hard, kept faith in his own ability now coming to fruition.

Early days but looks like he could end up another class player.

It's a bit frightening now the amount of young talent we have.

18 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

WOW. A Nice little thread about a player who we have brought through and has his latest great game for us hijacked by utter worthless tosh!

For the record I had TRL and RedDave on ignore years ago exactly for this reason. 

We all get upset about our team and show a bit of passion at times  but this is not that, its just a couple of blokes (I guess) giving it some while annoying other people and derailing a thread, that is as uncontroversial as it gets.

Please everyone stop quoting them then I don't have to read it or feel inclined to hit the 'read this post only' button! 

I quite enjoyed it myself........livened things up a bit ?

9 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Pretty sure he called KITR unjustly smug recently, then comes out with a very smug dig on this thread

Full credit to Taylor Moore for adapting very well to life at the top of the Championship, but just playing Devil's advocate, would he have been a regular this season if Webster hadn't been sold?

Yes, it's early days and form can change like the wind, but us selling Webster has possibly saved TM's career at City.

Of course, it's not just down to the sale of Webster, it's also the hard work and impressive dedication TM has shown over the past few years.

There were times when he was being shipped out on loan that I honestly felt sad for the guy.  Is that what we told him when we signed him from Lens, you won't play properly for City for 3 years?

Hope he has a fantastic season with the club, and doesn't lose his place to Williams.  I'd be furious if that happens.

1 minute ago, reddogkev said:

Full credit to Taylor Moore for adapting very well to life at the top of the Championship, but just playing Devil's advocate, would he have been a regular this season if Webster hadn't been sold?

Yes, it's early days and form can change like the wind, but us selling Webster has possibly saved TM's career at City.

Of course, it's not just down to the sale of Webster, it's also the hard work and impressive dedication TM has shown over the past few years.

There were times when he was being shipped out on loan that I honestly felt sad for the guy.  Is that what we told him when we signed him from Lens, you won't play properly for City for 3 years?

Hope he has a fantastic season with the club, and doesn't lose his place to Williams.  I'd be furious if that happens.

Of that I have no doubt what so ever. 

5 minutes ago, RedDave said:

You keep abusing people mate. On a forum. Blimey. 

No I don’t , only you and and @Robbored but it’s very much tongue in cheek with him.   you deserve it. Have a good look in the mirror there’s a reason why people have a pop at you. 

You’re the sort of person who starts trouble then walks away when it kicks off. Snide 

3 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

Pretty sure he called KITR unjustly smug recently, then comes out with a very smug dig on this thread

He does it all the time  

56 minutes ago, TRL said:

oh i think there is, you are and always have been a self righteous sniveling **** of the highest order who feels the need to go back and pick up on the littlest things to somehow make a point about something that is weirdly rattling around that cavernous skull of yours.

You are that annoying work colleague who snipes away in the background making digs.  You know the type, the one everyone in the office hates, but never tells them.

It's not often I attack a poster but you are possible the worst person I have ever witnessed posting on a forum, and there have been some belters in the past.

As i have pointed out several time in the past, those in glass houses should not cast stones..  And you, sonny Jim are the exact type of person that saying sums up

If I get a warning post or banned I don't really care years of watching your sniveling self righteous bile has popped out today.

Amen.

Better off your chest.

Calm down

1 minute ago, steviestevieneville said:

No I don’t , only you and and @Robbored but it’s very much tongue in cheek with him.   you deserve it. Have a good look in the mirror there’s a reason why people have a pop at you. 

You’re the sort of person who starts trouble then walks away when it kicks off. Snide 

More people have liked my original post than disliked it. You don’t like it. That’s fine.

Stop the abuse. Seen you do it to a lot more than two posters by the way.

Have a nice evening. 

2 minutes ago, RedDave said:

More people have liked my original post than disliked it. You don’t like it. That’s fine.

Stop the abuse. Seen you do it to a lot more than two posters by the way.

Have a nice evening. 

Ooh I count my likes ? **** off 

put the posts up of people I’ve abused other than you and robbo, you can’t and you won’t. 

Archived