IGNORED

Anyone else satisfied we got Afobe and not Nketia?

CiderCraig

On 26/08/2019 at 18:46, chinapig said:

I cannot corroborate what was reported,  but I am not in a position to disprove the reports either. Unless you have contrary evidence of course.

If you are suggesting we would arrange a medical but not have the courtesy, or indeed competence, to tell his agent then perhaps we owe him an apology.

Academic now of course and the outcome seems ok for us so far. LJ talked more than once about wanting 1 or 2 attacking players so maybe we even wanted to sign both, though perhaps that would have meant another signing not happening.

I hope Nketiah gets enough game time to make the choice worthwhile but he may have to wait for Bamford to get injured or lose form as Bielsa is not that big on rotation.

Perhaps we didn't tell him as we wanted to get  our retaliation in first!    :)

Just watching the video yesterday of him and Kasey and then adding in that they appear to have taken Massengo under there wing and I’m overjoyed to have Benik here. Seems a really nice bloke and will be our player in the long term. I can’t see why we wouldn’t active the buy clause. He will score 20+ goals in our team if he stays fit.

Archived