IGNORED

THE INJURED LIST 2019/20 season

RedM

31 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

@RedM

Kalas, Wright, Watkins and Jannah can now be removed from the list.

Hunt was never added to the list, and should be.*

Awaiting news on Brownhill.

*Edit: Plus Afobe.

Thanks, apologies for neglecting this. Now updated

On 01/11/2019 at 22:23, BCFC OF SWEDEN said:

Brownhill?

Was suffering from back spasms rather than the dreaded hamstring as first thought.

LJ 'not too concerned' and hopeful he'll be available for Cardiff.

Some good news at last if that proves to be the case.

Rossi just said during the presser that " Nagy will play on the weekend and after that he'll come for the international games and we'll check his fitness". So it seems he knows that Ádám is training now and maybe play a few minutes during this week (it's irrelevent regarding fitness if it's U23 or first team).So IF everything goes well he might play against Cardiff and then against Wales - again in Cardiff. I wouldn't mind 2 away side wins in Cardiff in 10 days... :) 

I really hope- with best will in world- he gives Wales v Hungary a swerve- his fitness is on a knife edge and he'll barely be fit if he plays then anyway having been out for so long.

Maybe call him up to use as a sub in extremis, or as a good presence around the camp, but it would be really, really ideal if he just missed Wales v Hungary.

I say this reluctantly, but it's a real necessary evil IMO.

On ‎04‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 16:18, Hunsupport said:

Rossi just said during the presser that " Nagy will play on the weekend and after that he'll come for the international games and we'll check his fitness". So it seems he knows that Ádám is training now and maybe play a few minutes during this week (it's irrelevent regarding fitness if it's U23 or first team).So IF everything goes well he might play against Cardiff and then against Wales - again in Cardiff. I wouldn't mind 2 away side wins in Cardiff in 10 days... :) 

He is basically very grey. Don't understand your admiration. The sooner he is gone the better. He don't give a shit about Bristol City F.C. 

1 hour ago, bristolcitysweden said:

He is basically very grey. Don't understand your admiration. The sooner he is gone the better. He don't give a shit about Bristol City F.C. 

My oh my. Let's just say I got to kind of know him better during the last 5 years watching him on and off the pitch to safely say that this statement is absolutely incorrect. Though I can agree with a much softer version: he is not ( and don't want to be) a celebrity player and may that not change in future I hope so...

On 15/11/2019 at 18:31, bristolcitysweden said:

He is a very average player but you seems to think he is some kind of a super hero.

If we could turn back time he would not have been signed. A huge mistake.   

Think you might be in the minority on this one Tommy.  Think Nagy might become one of most important players.

On 17/11/2019 at 10:30, Davefevs said:

Think you might be in the minority on this one Tommy.  Think Nagy might become one of most important players.

I thought Nagy looked slow and unfocused vs Cardiff - but to be fair it was his first competitive game for some time - and a local derby too - plus we won, so I will allow him that. 

Hopefully he has been training hard during the international break and will settle in nicely. 

Does anyone know if Smith will be fit for the Forest game this weekend?

17 minutes ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

I thought Nagy looked slow and unfocused vs Cardiff - but to be fair it was his first competitive game for some time - and a local derby too - plus we won, so I will allow him that. 

Hopefully he has been training hard during the international break and will settle in nicely. 

You're spot on. He looked much faster and focused against Wales - despite the overall team performance was poor and he couldn't grab the game by its neck this time. He gave a long interview during the break and said:

"I still need a little time - such as Friday's 25-30 minutes against Uruguay on the pitch - for my body and mind to get up to speed so that in my head I can think quickly, and make the right decisions when I'm playing, and this will come with matches. I'm very happy that I was able to play for my club last weekend too, so now I feel that I'm back on track".

It may sound weird but Nagy, for me, is the most exciting player we've signed in a good few years. There is something about his playing style and demeanour, combined with the way LY wants to play, that makes me hope he could be the fulcrum of City success in the next 2-3 seasons. Granted a few things have to fall into place for this to happen, and Nagy actualyl has to be the player i hope he is, but I'm still very excited to see him develop

2 hours ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

Don’t get me wrong, he wasn’t at his best by any stretch of the imagination v Cardiff, but when he’s fully match sharp, he will be a key player (imho).  Slow?  Yep, not sharp, but still did his defensive duties well.  Unfocused?  In what way?

3 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Don’t get me wrong, he wasn’t at his best by any stretch of the imagination v Cardiff, but when he’s fully match sharp, he will be a key player (imho).  Slow?  Yep, not sharp, but still did his defensive duties well.  Unfocused?  In what way?

Don’t get me wrong, I like him and wasn’t trying to knock him. I agree he looks like he will be a key player for us. 

By ‘unfocussed’ I meant he gave away a few sloppy balls and was caught in possession a couple of times - but like I said it was his first game back and Cardiff were pressing hard. 

Archived