IGNORED

Kalas How long then ?

DT The Optimist

20 minutes ago, DT The Optimist said:

What do you reckon.  I recall from the murky past there are different types of hamstring strains.

I am guessing it will be properly looked at very early this week, Bank Holiday or not, at the hospital they use

Best case scenario and worst?  4 weeks out ?   Wishing for 3 days but.........

Worst case is months unfortunately

Packs is a Grade 3 and expected out for 2 months and he wasn’t sprinting 

Just now, Red Right Hand said:

That`s what I thought - clutching at straws really.

If he was stretchered off, then it’s more like 8-10 weeks at least. As that would appear to be a grade 3 tear. 

8-10 also takes into account getting match fit again. Speaking from my own experience, a grade 3 tear is extremely painful. 

Who has said a month?

Is this from some guy on twitter who allegedly spoke to TK after the game?  I saw a tweet last night, can’t find it now.

If so, TK himself wouldn’t know at that point, so I don’t think anyone knows at this point and it’s all speculation.

1 minute ago, OldlandReddies said:

Are we even certain it was a hamstring?? Has it been confirmed anywhere?? Thankfully we have an international break coming up. It'll be a real blessing. 

It looked high up from one camera angle in terms of where he was holding it, so could be groin, or whatever that muscle thing is that goes down the inside of your thigh (no, not that one ?).

I think I’ll just wait for official word on this one.

I’ve done hammers and been back quickly, and I've done hammers that take a lot longer.

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Who has said a month?

Is this from some guy on twitter who allegedly spoke to TK after the game?  I saw a tweet last night, can’t find it now.

If so, TK himself wouldn’t know at that point, so I don’t think anyone knows at this point and it’s all speculation.

It looked high up from one camera angle in terms of where he was holding it, so could be groin, or whatever that muscle thing is that goes down the inside of your thigh (no, not that one ?).

I’ve done hammers and been back quickly, and I've done hammers that take a lot longer.

If that's the case and it's his Psaos muscle group, that would be worse news. 

6 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Who has said a month?

It was Gregor McGregor who said he spoke to Kalas who replied a month and hoped to be back for Preston. However, I suspect that was, wishful on his part, but none of us will know until properly diagnosed. 

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

On that response, I reckon you might know a bit in this area!!

Psoas group runs deep from the sides of your stomach right down into the groin. It's a very deep muscle within the human body and an absolutely pain in the ass to try and treat. For athletes who have suffered psoas/iiliopsoas injuries, it takes daily routines to keep the muscle group in a healthy state (well that's what Athletes should be doing to minimise the risk of injuring the area again).

1 minute ago, Redpool said:

Psoas group runs deep from the sides of your stomach right down into the groin. It's a very deep muscle within the human body and an absolutely pain in the ass to try and treat. For athletes who have suffered psoas/iiliopsoas injuries, it takes daily routines to keep the muscle group in a healthy state (well that's what Athletes should be doing to minimise the risk of injuring the area again).

I’ve injured ‘em all ?

Archived