IGNORED

Kalas How long then ?

DT The Optimist

47 minutes ago, Red white and red said:

Didn’t Pisano have a torn hamstring the season before last? He came back and then made the injury worse if my memory serves me correctly. 

He was out for about 5 months in total. 

If it’s a nasty tear, then I wouldn’t imagine Kalas will be 100% ready to go until after Xmas. 

Hamstrings are a delicate muscle compared to a lot of others. If the above is true, someone from the medical team should have been sacked over that. 

49 minutes ago, Red white and red said:

Didn’t Pisano have a torn hamstring the season before last? He came back and then made the injury worse if my memory serves me correctly. 

He was out for about 5 months in total. 

If it’s a nasty tear, then I wouldn’t imagine Kalas will be 100% ready to go until after Xmas. 

Pisano ripped his hamstring off the bone. Very different. 

Just re-read. Yes he had a slight hamstring injury and played v Brentford where he really stretched and ripped it off the bone. 

2 hours ago, Redpool said:

Hamstrings are a delicate muscle compared to a lot of others. If the above is true, someone from the medical team should have been sacked over that. 

The player may well is suggested he was fine to play, 

mans we did change fitness and conditioning coach this season,

• Admin

Is there any chance of it being some kind of miracle and his muscle just severely spasmed making everyone think he had torn it only to dissipate by the evening, allowing him to go town with his teammates?

Im trying to outdo the OP in the Optimist stakes ?

8 hours ago, Andy082005 said:

Lots of people saying 1 month, 3 months etc, yet we don't know exactly what injury he has, or how severe it is 

What I do know is he was out in town last night with some of the other players  and was walking ok, and not on Crutches . 

You sure ?

The way he pulled up looked a lot worse than just a regular pulled hamstring.

20 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

You sure ?

The way he pulled up looked a lot worse than just a regular pulled hamstring.

As I said, don't know the extent. But he wasn't on crutches last night. 

Let's hope the stretcher was all precautionary and its a pull. 

.....or are we not that lucky?

1 minute ago, Andy082005 said:

As I said, don't know the extent. But he wasn't on crutches last night. 

Let's hope the stretcher was all precautionary and its a pull. 

.....or are we not that lucky?

Well, if you saw him walking in town last night then its a good sign.

I expected him to be on crutches.

On 25/08/2019 at 19:34, BobBobSuperBob said:

Worst case is months unfortunately

Packs is a Grade 3 and expected out for 2 months and he wasn’t sprinting 

Although I’m one of the few that rated Marlon I cannot remember ever seeing him sprint!

24 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Although I’m one of the few that rated Marlon I cannot remember ever seeing him sprint!

Only time I saw him really sprint was after Villa away last season when he hared it past me as I was filing out of Villa Park - on his way to get to a car back to Bristol as his wife had gone into labour. Never saw him show that sort of pace on the pitch, mind!

10 hours ago, Andy082005 said:

Lots of people saying 1 month, 3 months etc, yet we don't know exactly what injury he has, or how severe it is 

What I do know is he was out in town last night with some of the other players  and was walking ok, and not on Crutches . 

If the bottom half is true then he's completely fine and will be playing Saturday but find that difficult to believe.

10 minutes ago, DayRider1984 said:

I was out in town Sunday and happened to be in the same place as all the City team.  Spoke to him myself and he said he was ok and it was going to be about 1 month.  So hopefully with international break it could only be 2 or 3 games out.

Misses Boro, Stoke and Swansea and back for the PNE game hopefully.

Just need Nagi back asap..

13 hours ago, Allwaysred said:

If the bottom half is true then he's completely fine and will be playing Saturday but find that difficult to believe.

This is true a mate of mine got a selfie with him, idiot didnt ask how long he would be out for though.

6 hours ago, DayRider1984 said:

I was out in town Sunday and happened to be in the same place as all the City team.  Spoke to him myself and he said he was ok and it was going to be about 1 month.  So hopefully with international break it could only be 2 or 3 games out.

Really??? So he does his hamstring Saturday gets strechered off and then is out on the town the next day with the lads but is out for a month.... Hummmmm I'm not so sure about that love to see pictures as I'm not so sure LJ and co would be to impressed with our 8million pound signing.

3 minutes ago, Allwaysred said:

Really??? So he does his hamstring Saturday gets strechered off and then is out on the town the next day with the lads but is out for a month.... Hummmmm I'm not so sure about that love to see pictures as I'm not so sure LJ and co would be to impressed with our 8million pound signing.

Out in town and out on the town are not necessarily the same thing.

Archived