IGNORED

Kalas How long then ?

DT The Optimist

8 minutes ago, Allwaysred said:

Really??? So he does his hamstring Saturday gets strechered off and then is out on the town the next day with the lads but is out for a month.... Hummmmm I'm not so sure about that love to see pictures as I'm not so sure LJ and co would be to impressed with our 8million pound signing.

well my mate got some pictures with the city lads (Kalas being one).  They were there from 4pm to about 8:30pm, would of thought they went home after that but cant confirm that! Some of them were pretty drunk, some looked like it was a more sociable drink in the sun enjoying a good DJ set.  Spoke to him myself and definitely said 1 month.  if you really don't believe me then that's up to you but I am not going to plaster pictures on here when they were good enough to have them taken with people.

So conclusion would be they were just out and not out out!

7 minutes ago, DayRider1984 said:

well my mate got some pictures with the city lads (Kalas being one).  They were there from 4pm to about 8:30pm, would of thought they went home after that but cant confirm that! Some of them were pretty drunk, some looked like it was a more sociable drink in the sun enjoying a good DJ set.  Spoke to him myself and definitely said 1 month.  if you really don't believe me then that's up to you but I am not going to plaster pictures on here when they were good enough to have them taken with people.

Not keen on players drinking during the season tbh, especially so early. Just a personal view though.

Without betrayal of confidence, would you say Kalas was one of those who was pretty drunk?

3 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Not keen on players drinking during the season tbh, especially so early. Just a personal view though.

Without betrayal of confidence, would you say Kalas was one of those who was a bit merry let's say?

Was he dancing?! And I don't mean YMCA, but dancing with his legs...

4 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Without betrayal of confidence, would you say Kalas was one of those who was a bit merry let's say?

3 wins in 7 days 

A tough week on road

Have tbh Mr P I’d say good luck to them 

Tbh In see it more as a positive that on a day off after that week , they are out together 

3 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

3 wins in 7 days 

A tough week on road

Have tbh Mr P I’d say good luck to them 

Tbh In see it more as a positive that on a day off after that week , they are out together 

Well true Bob, shows a great team spirit to round off a great week and on the road- excellent signs for togetherness and harmony.

Just not convinced about players drinking alcohol in-season but perhaps that's an overcautious view to take.

2 minutes ago, DayRider1984 said:

To be fair he certainly didn’t look like he had been drinking, seemed pretty sober when I was speaking to him! And that was probably around 7pm! And no he was mainly sat down the time he was there! 

Purely out of nagging interest - were some or most wearing their Robin T Shirts ?

Just now, Mr Popodopolous said:

Well true Bob, shows a great team spirit to round off a great week and on the road- excellent signs for togetherness.

Just not convinced about players drinking alcohol in-season but perhaps that's an overcautious view to take.

I’m sure fitness buffs may have a view !

but

In moderation ? Without a game for a week - reward your efforts with a couple IMHO

11 minutes ago, DayRider1984 said:

Just find it hard to believe are most expensive player does his hamstring Saturday and then is perfectly ok to go out doing whatever the next.... Not sure it responsible or professional if he is that bad. 

5 minutes ago, Allwaysred said:

Just find it hard to believe are most expensive player does his hamstring Saturday and then is perfectly ok to go out doing whatever the next.... Not sure it responsible or professional if he is that bad. 

Medical advice is to avoid strenuous exercise and with bad tears to avoid putting weight on leg , for unnecessary periods

As long as He’s not jumping around like a lunatic 

2 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Medical advice is to avoid strenuous exercise and with bad tears to avoid putting weight on leg , for unnecessary periods

As long as He’s not jumping around like a lunatic 

I wasn’t there, but any truth he asked for Jump Around by House of Pain? ?

4 hours ago, Allwaysred said:

Maybe he didn't do his hammy?? Nothing confirmed yet. Whatever, if was out walking without strapping then he can't be that hurt. Big pussy bring stretchered off....

Kalas and Moore doing their "warm down" on Saturday evening - including some hamstring "stretches" obviously designed to address Kalas's injury concerns.

10 minutes ago, OldlandReddies said:

Maybe he didn't do his hammy?? Nothing confirmed yet. Whatever, if was out walking without strapping then he can't be that hurt. Big pussy bring stretchered off....

You tell him, I bloody wouldn't.

On 26/08/2019 at 22:50, Allwaysred said:

If the bottom half is true then he's completely fine and will be playing Saturday but find that difficult to believe.

How do you work that out? I've pulled hamstrings before. You can walk ok, just not run. Could still be a good few weeks out. No crutches could mean it is not a tear....that could be months out 

30 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Christ just caught up on this thread.

So....to get this straight. Players are no longer allowed out, and if they are injured....they must sit in a box room until they are fully fit and do nothing until they are?

Cool 

Not sure that's what's been said. Just that if Kalas Hammy was serious, he would not be out on it the next day. Good news really.

33 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Christ just caught up on this thread.

So....to get this straight. Players are no longer allowed out, and if they are injured....they must sit in a box room until they are fully fit and do nothing until they are?

Cool 

Given how much we spent on him I'd prefer if he was frozen in a cryogenic chamber for three months...

Archived