IGNORED

Kalas How long then ?

DT The Optimist

14 hours ago, 1bristolcity said:

Cringeworthy selfies, why cant people leave well alone?

Blokes having a few beers with his mates and get's pestered by groupies.  ?

Saw Tinman walking out Curry’s PC world with a 80” TV. Struggling like heck he was, still got a good photo with him mind. Lovely chap he is!

1 hour ago, mozo said:

Given how much we spent on him I'd prefer if he was frozen in a cryogenic chamber for three months...

Like Han-Noah, oops I mean Han Solo!!!

23 minutes ago, You Do The Dziekanowski said:

Saw Tinman walking out Curry’s PC world with a 80” TV. Struggling like heck he was, still got a good photo with him mind. Lovely chap he is!

Did you let him put the telly down first?

8 hours ago, Fatherred said:

Put his thumb up as he was being carried off so hopefully not that bad

THat's acknowledging the support as opposed to giving an assessment on his injury.  I did it when I was being put in the ambulance when I had my leg broken.  

Never played again.

12 minutes ago, Roger Red Hat said:

Not quite the best dance sequence!

I thought about posting that one Roger ( it is brilliantly edited) but part of the one I used is incorporated into your one anyway - the splits down the stairs bring tears to your eyes! :) 

18 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

dope zebra GIFKakas and Dasilva wishing to avoid a ‘ scene’ down town yesterday.

:disapointed2se:

Makes a change from the donkeys we've often had playing at the back over the years.

16 hours ago, Allwaysred said:

Just find it hard to believe are most expensive player does his hamstring Saturday and then is perfectly ok to go out doing whatever the next.... Not sure it responsible or professional if he is that bad. 

When I did my ACL I went "out out" the same night, just topped up on painkillers and vodka first.

The night pretty much finished before it started.

3 hours ago, Andy082005 said:

Well that's ****** it then 

With how shite LJ is with injury time scales, I'm just hoping he is ready in time for the first game of next season 

I think the club are deliberately vague nowadays - a bit like signings. We all think he`ll be out till PNE and then, boom - he starts at Stoke.

It confuses the opposition into the bargain.

With how shite LJ is with injury time scales, I'm just hoping he is ready in time for the first game of next season 

As per saturdays match thread we will now be ****** according to you and our top 6 ambitions over if he is out for a long period of time...you may be right but let’s see if others can step up now...I personally am excited about Taylor Moore getting more experience at this level he may not have been afforded if kalas and indeed wright were fit.

lets hope Moore can fully step up 

Here here, bloody LJ and his failure to be accurate on the intricate workings of each individuals human body and their related healing process. 

Fancy just just giving us a medically formed estimation..! 

If he had anything about him then I’d want to be told, now, the precise second at which the tear is going correct itself and then a pinpoint commitment to when he will then be match fit. 

Interesting interview with LJ on the injuries. Says it's not down to how we train or play, but could be down to other factors...moving house, driving distances, filling removal boxes etc.

Would be looking into everything, including sleep patterns etc.

Not as mad as you think.

Ryan Giggs had a hamstring injury that would clear up and kept reaccuring. It was all down to the seating position in his sports car...both whilst driving and awkwardness of getting out of the low position. Sir Alex banned certain cars.

18 minutes ago, spudski said:

Interesting interview with LJ on the injuries. Says it's not down to how we train or play, but could be down to other factors...moving house, driving distances, filling removal boxes etc.

Not as mad as you think.

Ryan Giggs had a hamstring injury that would clear up and kept reaccuring. It was all down to the seating position in his sports car...both whilst driving and awkwardness of getting out of the low position. Sir Alex banned certain cars.

In the 70’s many a bloke suffered from ‘ Capri ‘ back .

13 hours ago, MC RISK77 said:

As per saturdays match thread we will now be ****** according to you and our top 6 ambitions over if he is out for a long period of time...you may be right but let’s see if others can step up now...I personally am excited about Taylor Moore getting more experience at this level he may not have been afforded if kalas and indeed wright were fit.

As things stand I don't see any value in ever starting Wright,who will not greatly improve now & is what he is - ahead of Moore whom has imo massive potential which we are now seeing in its embryonic stages..

Very interesting statement by LJ, that the medical team intend to fully momitor and analysis Kalas's lifedtyle leading up to his muscle injury.  Things like sleep patterm, amount of time spent driving, what his training has been like, what he does at home etc.  Looking into every aspect of his lifestyle, to try and prevent this  happening again is a smart move, and displays the analytical way that they go about things.   Why did Marlon Pack end up with a Grade 3 tear, after an injury free 4 years at City?..........was it a different training regime, a change of routine due to the transfer or some other factor. Hopefully the more it is looked into, the better chance of it not being repeated. The scientific approach to injury is a fascinating subject IMHO ?

21 hours ago, MC RISK77 said:

I stand by my comments. If it's long term....in my opinion, Kalas will be one injury to many 

Let's hope it's just a month eh

25 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

I stand by my comments. If it's long term....in my opinion, Kalas will be one injury to many 

Let's hope it's just a month eh

Perhaps but Nagy returning could be a huge boost defensively 

9 hours ago, spudski said:

Not as mad as you think.

He changed to an automatic, they reckoned the clutch was part of the reason.

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

He changed to an automatic, they reckoned the clutch was part of the reason.

I had the same problem with a low seated sports car...any journey longer than an hour and I'd get out hardly able to walk. Shortened hamstrings and played on hip and lower back.

I think Giggs took up yoga and some ballet training afterwards, which he swears gave his career longevity.

There seem to be older players doing the same, as well as going more vegetarian to lower body fat.

1 hour ago, spudski said:

I had the same problem with a low seated sports car...any journey longer than an hour and I'd get out hardly able to walk. Shortened hamstrings and played on hip and lower back.

I think Giggs took up yoga and some ballet training afterwards, which he swears gave his career longevity.

There seem to be older players doing the same, as well as going more vegetarian to lower body fat.

Yep  ..........a lot of athletes and sports people have become vegan to help their stamina, weight control, injury recovery, and  general well being.   Venus Williams, Lewis Hamilton and Jermaine Defoe are just three of the many athletes who are benefitting from their meat & dairy free diets.

Archived