IGNORED

Cats and Trojans

Shtanley

Are two of the peculiar topics that arise on this week's episode of One Stream in Bristol

Me and @Olé discuss Derby and Hull amongst many other things.

I want more followers on Facebook and Twitter so if you have either of those social medias please search for our name

or @osibpodcast on them in order to give us one measly 'like'.

IF YOU'RE ON FACEBOOK PLEASE REVIEW OUR PODCAST

Listen on your computer via Libsyn

Subscribe to us on iTunes (apple podcasts)

If you listen on iTunes then please review our podcast

I am sure you know this by now, but- 

Thomas a Becket WAS the Archbishop of Canterbury who was murdered by followers of Henry II. The famous quote attributed to Henry II regarding this is "Will no-one rid me of this turbulent priest?".

Probably the second most famous Beckett is Samuel, he of "Waiting for Godot" authorship.

24 minutes ago, awbb said:

Thomas a Becket WAS the Archbishop of Canterbury who was murdered by followers of Henry II. The famous quote attributed to Henry II regarding this is "Will no-one rid me of this turbulent priest?".

No, no. Thomas Becket killed Canterbury Cathedral.

30 minutes ago, awbb said:

I am sure you know this by now, but- 

Thomas a Becket WAS the Archbishop of Canterbury who was murdered by followers of Henry II. The famous quote attributed to Henry II regarding this is "Will no-one rid me of this turbulent priest?".

Probably the second most famous Beckett is Samuel, he of "Waiting for Godot" authorship.

Then, of course, there is Rob Beckett. The man with the largest teeth on Earth.

1 hour ago, NNSnse said:

No, no. Thomas Becket killed Canterbury Cathedral.

Haha that did make me laugh. Great memory from Rob just needed to back himself more. 

Great knowledge of football, okay knowledge of history, awful knowledge of cats. 

I do enjoy it when you argue about football

got abit more bite to it these days - in a good way, Feels a lot more like a football podcast than a school project (should add, Ive listening from the beginning and been amazed to hear it grow, good work keep up etc etc)

8 hours ago, RedSkin said:

Think it needs another contributor rather than just Rob.  I enjoy listening to Rob, but the dynamic isn't quite right with just the two of you. 

Still enjoyed it though.   

@Shtanley

Do agree. Always a strange dynamic with just two. It’ll be back to three for Boro. 

Archived