IGNORED

Sound of the City

Tangle Foot

Radio Bristol’s Sound of the City is aired on a Monday. Due to today being a Bank Holiday it is not being aired. 

However Having a Gas is aired every Thursday, so is always aired.

This seems more than a little unfair and quite irritating ? 

Come on Radio Bristol, which team has the most listeners!

COYR.

The last 2 programmes have only replayed interviews already broadcast after the Saturday game - no new content, no guests,  a n d Geoff has read out a few texts.

You're missing nothing!

A bit like the Twentyman RB programme I listen to when driving to AG on matchday. It goes like this

GT: I have a txt from a city fan it reads "come on you Reds"   - oh here's another and it says 'come on you Reds"......and another who texts "come on you Reds"..here's another who texts "come on......well you get the picture! 

2 hours ago, Tangle Foot said:

Radio Bristol’s Sound of the City is aired on a Monday. Due to today being a Bank Holiday it is not being aired. 

COYR.

Clearly Rovers have the most listeners, on a match day, more people ring in with an opinion than ever make it down the ground, so clearly they are all at home listening to the commentary. 

4 hours ago, Tangle Foot said:

COYR.

Are you dark side in disguise??

• Admin
1 hour ago, CodeRed said:

The last 2 programmes have only replayed interviews already broadcast after the Saturday game - no new content, no guests,  a n d Geoff has read out a few texts.

You're missing nothing!

A bit like the Twentyman RB programme I listen to when driving to AG on matchday. It goes like this

GT: I have a txt from a city fan it reads "come on you Reds"   - oh here's another and it says 'come on you Reds"......and another who texts "come on you Reds"..here's another who texts "come on......well you get the picture! 

I give up, what did the 4th City fan text? ??‍♂️

3 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Clearly Rovers have the most listeners, on a match day, more people ring in with an opinion than ever make it down the ground, so clearly they are all at home listening to the commentary. 

Yep. These were the ones locked out, unable to get into the Tented arena. 

1 hour ago, Badger08 said:

Meanwhile, children are starving in Africa! 3rd world problems, eh.  

We love a good moan don't we..... haha. 

Total straw man argument. Just because there are bigger problems occurring in the world doesn't mean people aren't allowed to comment on other relatively trivial things.

17 hours ago, CodeRed said:

You're missing nothing!

Always that davefevs bloke aswell loves the sound of his own voice that one ...?

2 hours ago, Badger08 said:

Meanwhile, children are starving in Africa! 3rd world problems, eh.  

We love a good moan don't we..... haha. 

Whoever wrote "There won't be snow in Africa this Christmas time" obviously hasn't been up Mt Kilimanjaro lately... 

Archived