IGNORED

U23 game @ AG, 1pm Tuesday

CTRed

Not sure it has been announced anywhere (club usually wait until near KO to announce U23 fixture!) but as title suggests.

A first chance to see Ashley Williams get a run out, I would assume along with a few other first teamers.

Possibly follow that with a trip to watch Adam Webster tomorrow night hopefully turn over the Gas.

Bring on Boro!

COYR

1 minute ago, CTRed said:

Not sure it has been announced anywhere (club usually wait until near KO to announce U23 fixture!) but as title suggests.

A first chance to see Ashley Williams get a run out, I would assume along with a few other first teamers.

Possibly follow that with a trip to watch Adam Webster tomorrow night hopefully turn over the Gas.

Bring on Boro!

COYR

Don’t start that lot off again FFS, all the extra £££ Wally must be earning from all those City fans turning up at Chernobyl they might be able to scrape enough for the Leccy bill this month.

1 hour ago, CTRed said:

Bring on Boro!

COYR

What part of the ground do they open? West Stand or Dolman? 

11 hours ago, miser said:

Will be there. Don't understand why the club doesn't advertise these fixtures in advance.

It is a bit crap, I've just looked on the main website and there isn't a mention of it, unless you start searching for the u23 fixtures.

Even noticed the u23 squad list is massively out of date, for example, it still has Shawn McColsky as a City player.

1 hour ago, reddogkev said:

It is a bit crap, I've just looked on the main website and there isn't a mention of it, unless you start searching for the u23 fixtures.

Even noticed the u23 squad list is massively out of date, for example, it still has Shawn McColsky as a City player.

That’s a fairly obvious place to look innit ?

Archived