IGNORED

The Return of AW?

maxjak

I am really hoping that Adam Webster makes his full debut tonite at Gas Central.  He's been on the bench up until now, but this is just the sort of game in which Brighton will use some players who haven't had many game minutes yet?  All being well they will put out a strong side, and AW will be his usual threat at set pieces..........I'm going for 0-3. ??

30 minutes ago, maxjak said:

I am really hoping that Adam Webster makes his full debut tonite at Gas Central.  He's been on the bench up until now, but this is just the sort of game in which Brighton will use some players who haven't had many game minutes yet?  All being well they will put out a strong side, and AW will be his usual threat at set pieces..........I'm going for 0-3. ??

11/1 first goal scorer 

37 minutes ago, maxjak said:

If they put out a strong side, Webster probably won't be in it. 

9 hours ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Has Webster simply not been picked until now, or has he been injured? Struggling to believe he’s not better than what they have - or that Brighton would spend that much on a defender not intended for the first 11.

I know that, for the first game at least, no new signings were in the starting 11. Must be a case of Potter wanting to bring the new guys in slowly.

He’ll get his chance and take it, starting tonight hopefully.

I

1 hour ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

I know that, for the first game at least, no new signings were in the starting 11. Must be a case of Potter wanting to bring the new guys in slowly.

He’ll get his chance and take it, starting tonight hopefully.

If he has anything to do!

4 minutes ago, chucky said:

First name I thought was Aaron Wilbraham. 

3 minutes ago, Super said:

Im obviously older than you!??

I thought Andreas Weimann. Obviously still here but thought a thread maybe about his form returning to that of the beginning of last season. 

2 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

Yep! Glad you appreciate it. It makes a pleasant change from people thinking it`s some sort of Ulster thing!

I always assumed that it was that tenuous link that made the Peaky Blinders producers use it as the theme tune. 

They probably gave his version of Stagger Lee a wide berth though. :)

12 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Even a 2nd or 3rd string Brighton side would be able to annihilate the gas. 

Looking forward to seeing a cricket score later ?

Just a shame that nobody seems to stream Carabao Cup games as it should be an amusing mismatch to watch.

Didn’t quite work out the way you predicted did it

Archived